Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
sassa

does anyone dare to have sex on 9/11....

How the hell could you not be affected by 9/11? Esp if you live in the city, or the tri-state area? I don't think it matters tho, even for those of us who were deeply affected. We're all still alive, enjoy it while you can.

Its intresting how sex is the last thing on my mind right now...

Ive kinda been numb (my usual self) though all this...

but walking up wall street to work today...and sitting here typing away....I just feel too sick to breathe....so bla.

Cant wait till I get the freak out of here.

:flame:

i don't understand .... why would someone not have sex today? if thats how you are going to deal with today with the person you love or care about then knock yourself out. itis definetly a personal choice whether to or not to....imo

Did you know:

That there are a lot of births around the summer cause everyone was so dsitraught about what happened around this nation during those times that everyone went home, stayed in, and shnuggled and cuddled with their partners. The end result is gonna be a bunch of baby boomers...

I think people should expirience that closeness anytime, anywhere, and there is a direct connection with fear and anxiety and sex. :idea:

Originally posted by sassa

or will everyone be too busy praying in Mass?

i would make love to my girl/fiancee/wife... unfortunately dont have one... i wouldve taken the entire day off to spend with her... i wouldve... eh fuck it wouldve couldve shouldve...