Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sorry everyone... we've been hijacked!

shroomy

OK... not much I can do about Mikey's hissy cow fit....

If things settle down, I'll delete all the trash posts in the morning.

If not his IP range will be banned and his ISP will be notified of SPAM activity comming from the logged ip (not that they will do much about it except maybe kill his account and make him get a new email) BTW this is not my policy.

Hopefully everyone will follow shroomy's example and take a xanax and hope that everything will be better in the morning. (and it usually is)

in the imortal words of Rodney King "Can't we all just get along?"

Spamming on a public message board, Im posting things for the people of miami cp to enjoy, not my fault they want me banned, my ip changes every time I log on with a cable modem, so he can delete my name and ban my email address, but that wont do him no good, cuz its not hard to make a new one

Originally posted by shroomy

OK... not much I can do about Mikey's hissy cow fit....

If things settle down, I'll delete all the trash posts in the morning.

If not his IP range will be banned and his ISP will be notified of SPAM activity comming from the logged ip (not that they will do much about it except maybe kill his account and make him get a new email) BTW this is not my policy.

Hopefully everyone will follow shroomy's example and take a xanax and hope that everything will be better in the morning. (and it usually is)

in the imortal words of Rodney King "Can't we all just get along?"

:laugh: Well Said Shroomy..oh no wait...I can't say that Shroomy....according to "some NY/NJ Cp'ers" on this board I have no opinion of my own if I say that. LOLOL.

Anyways, hopefully this nightmare will all be gone in the morning;) :rolleyes:

Originally posted by mikeydny

Spamming on a public message board, Im posting things for the people of miami cp to enjoy, not my fault they want me banned, my ip changes every time I log on with a cable modem, so he can delete my name and ban my email address, but that wont do him no good, cuz its not hard to make a new one

mike you don't understand.

If you have a cable modem you are assigned an ip in a range of addresses. Keep track of your address and you will notice that they are almost the same. The whole range will be banned.

Also all isp's have a department that handles inappropriate use complaints. Some look into them and make a decision. Some just terminate your account to save themselves the hassle and any liability. You would have to sign up with someone else.... (and lose the cable modem) And they can legally do it, its in every isp's user agreement.

mike you don't understand.

If you have a cable modem you are assigned an ip in a range of addresses. Keep track of your address and you will notice that they are almost the same. The whole range will be banned.

Also all isp's have a department that handles inappropriate use complaints. Some look into them and make a decision. Some just terminate your account to save themselves the hassle and any liability. You would have to sign up with someone else.... (and lose the cable modem) And they can legally do it, its in every isp's user agreement.

MIKEY U CAN ALWAYS USE A PROXY SERVER

OR A SOCKET TO BYPASS ANY IP BAND

ALSO U CAN ALWAYS USE A AOL WEB BROWSER THAT WILL GIVE A RANDOM IP NO MATTER WHAT UR CABLE IP ADDRESS IS:D

SUNY HOST U GOTTA BE A SLUT UR WHOLE LIFE?

U JUST JEALOUS U NOT FROM NY/NJ CAUSE EVRY THING U POST IS BASHING SOMETHING OR SOMEONE FROM NY/NY

IM GONNA REPORT U TO DAVE U OFFENDED ME

Originally posted by andrewthomas

MIKEY U CAN ALWAYS USE A PROXY SERVER

OR A SOCKET TO BYPASS ANY IP BAND

ALSO U CAN ALWAYS USE A AOL WEB BROWSER THAT WILL GIVE A RANDOM IP NO MATTER WHAT UR CABLE IP ADDRESS IS:D

SUNY HOST U GOTTA BE A SLUT UR WHOLE LIFE?

U JUST JEALOUS U NOT FROM NY/NJ CAUSE EVRY THING U POST IS BASHING SOMETHING OR SOMEONE FROM NY/NY

IM GONNA REPORT U TO DAVE U OFFENDED ME

DJ Joke, stop disrespecting the ladies. If you know how to read, she didn't bash any NY/NJ people.

You really need that Xanax but in your ass.

Guest saleen351

SHROOMY JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP.............. THERE IS TWO MILLION WAYS TO BYPASS ANY THING YOU POST ABOUT, ALSO ISPS DONT BANN PEOPLE WHO ARE REPORTED BY MODERATORS ON CLUB MESSAGE BOARDS:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Guest saleen351

Your right saleen, but the better question is "how are you going to by pass me?"

And I am not reporting anyone, that is Dave's job, it is his business.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

HA, I BY PASS NO ONE...

Guest saleen351

BRIAN1500, I did move most of them to the Drama forum.

he was posting a new BS thread every minute just to get back at a small number of people he was pissed at, and thus flooding the board with posts.

and Saleen, I'll be at Spin on Fri.

and shroomy, I won't be there........................

BRIAN1500, I did move most of them to the Drama forum.

he was posting a new BS thread every minute just to get back at a small number of people he was pissed at, and thus flooding the board with posts.

I agree with some of the posts being moved but not all them. I guess its your decision. You can blame Mikey's behavior on Saleen. He is corrupting him. ;)

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by BRIAN1500

I agree with some of the posts being moved but not all them. I guess its your decision. You can blame Mikey's behavior on Saleen. He is corrupting him. ;)

shroomy is just pissed at me from months ago..... he tries to act like the dad on this board, and basically when he steps in the board goes to hell..

Terms Of Use gives cp and/or your isp the right to drop you.proxy servers are not fool proof. any government agency; or an inquisitive hacker .can trace you back to your ISP through log searching, etc. why do you think originators, of viruses are almost always caught. it may take time, but it can be done..

Doing that is equivalent to using a donkey to tow your Ferarri as opposed to putting gas in it and driving the normal way.

Mikey'd be better off getting another ISP.

Originally posted by soldado

You can set up RedHat to make a proxy server. Also most cable companies give u a ip every 7 to 10 days ( but this is in a scope normally) . Also AOL gives you a wide varity of IP. ( no scope here )

dont know what happened =/

all leave a trail which is traceable. :D

Originally posted by sobeton

all leave a trail which is traceable. :D

who gives a shit if its traceable dave dont have the power to trace it

plus even if he does its not a "criminal act" and nothing can be dont about it

point still is that u can get on this board and no bad can stop you

and POD u can use aol browser over a tcp/ip connection and still use his cable modem.. duhhh

as for the rest of you

ur all lil bitch ass panzies all cry on a forom acting all tuff n shit

but when u are out in the clubs u all act like a buncha drugged up fairies running around huggin eachother n shit

and sunny host

ur still a slut

who gives a shit if its traceable dave dont have the power to trace it

plus even if he does its not a "criminal act" and nothing can be dont about it

point still is that u can get on this board and no bad can stop you

and POD u can use aol browser over a tcp/ip connection and still use his cable modem.. duhhh

as for the rest of you

ur all lil bitch ass panzies all cry on a forom acting all tuff n shit

but when u are out in the clubs u all act like a buncha drugged up fairies running around huggin eachother n shit

and sunny host

ur still a slut

and ur still a punk ass that has a million MP3s and write like a nigga. :blown: