Clubplanet Nightlife Community

would you fuck someone you didn't care about...

sassa

I can't see how you can have sex with someone you don't love, but that's just me.

I think the people who can have sex easily are either desensitized since they had sex so much or at an early age, or they just look at it as not a big deal.

When 2 people have sex, they are basically saying I wanna have your child. That's why im going to wait to do it ;)

Originally posted by gmccookny

I can't see how you can have sex with someone you don't love, but that's just me.

yeah right...

imagine going to your room and there is britney spears lying naked on the sheets and is begging to take your cock in her juicy delicious mouth and suck the living hell out of it... and you would DECLINE? lol get real, you and i know you wouldn´t ;)

people rarely fuck out of love, or because they like someone, its usually cause they are attracted and turned on, in whatever percentages of the 2.

When 2 people have sex, they are basically saying I wanna have your child.

Ummm, sorry, but no.

Anyway, the answer to the question is- not anymore. BORING and POINTLESS. :zzz: I can fuck myself if I need it that badly, and if I just want a warm body there... I can go hug a friend or something.

Originally posted by TrentBeefpile

WHHHIP IT OUT, SMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSHIIIZZLE THOSE COOKIES WIT DAT HAMMER. TAG TAG TAG!! HIT IT HIT IT HIT IT!! WHILE LISTNIN TO JOHNNNNY FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWKIN VICIOUS MAAAAAAAAAAYNNN!! YOU SHIZZZZLE NIZZILIIIZZINILLIN FIIZZIINILLIIIZZIN!!!! :drunk:

WHAT IN THE FUCK!??!??!?

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

but anyways, if I was horny and the guy/girl was hot, then yes.

yes maybe with a friend or someone that i know .

i hate one night stand so i better know the person and if he is in to it lets do it hehehhe

isnt so sexy and hot when ur frind is flirting with u and u get all wet and hot on a public place and u just want to run into any place for ripeed ur cloths heheheh

I think the people who can have sex easily are either desensitized since they had sex so much or at an early age, or they just look at it as not a big deal.

When 2 people have sex, they are basically saying I wanna have your child. That's why im going to wait to do it ;)

you're kidding with the third paragraph, right, gmc? that seemed like a no-brainer to me.

Originally posted by TrentBeefpile

WHHHIP IT OUT, SMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSHIIIZZLE THOSE COOKIES WIT DAT HAMMER. TAG TAG TAG!! HIT IT HIT IT HIT IT!! WHILE LISTNIN TO JOHNNNNY FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWKIN VICIOUS MAAAAAAAAAAYNNN!! YOU SHIZZZZLE NIZZILIIIZZINILLIN FIIZZIINILLIIIZZIN!!!! :drunk:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Originally posted by weyes

you're kidding with the third paragraph, right, gmc? that seemed like a no-brainer to me.

i think i worded it wrong...

I meant to say something like gotzane, how sex can be so much better overall and meaningfull if you're with someone u really have feelings for.

i've seen friends get pregnant/hurt/ashamed by having sex with people they didn't mean to do it with, so im going to be careful with that.

i think i worded it wrong...

I meant to say something like gotzane, how sex can be so much better overall and meaningfull if you're with someone u really have feelings for.

i've seen friends get pregnant/hurt/ashamed by having sex with people they didn't mean to do it with, so im going to be careful with that.

What a sweet. Of course, I bet he's taken! ;)