Clubplanet Nightlife Community

why do guys' balls smell so nasty....

sassa

Guest gabo
Originally posted by sassa

who knows...maybe i should tell them to put some lavender scented oil on their balls...

you should! I mean dont do it in a rude way but kinda hint towards it and say it would be fun to use some kind of fruity smelling lube, gel, or whatever.

Originally posted by rachel1997

cuz some guys don't trim and don't take a shower before getting it on!

thats just nasty. how can u expect to get ass if u have twigs on ur berries. the apple falls far from the tree, but balls hang lower on a hot day...so said confuscious crazy three testicled uncle fumanchuonmyscrotum

crotches are sweaty places, both male and female, and therefore are bound to have a certain degree of funk going on. what i always find amusing (that's sarcasm :rolleyes: ) is that society tells women that they're nasty and smelly and never mentions that men's nether regions don't always smell like roses and aren't perfectly tasty dishes worth replicating in restaurants.

attachment.php?s=&postid=1024818

"Say everybody have you seen my balls there big and salty and brown, if you ever need a quick pick me up, just stick my balls in your mouth, oooooooo, suck in my chocolate salty balls, put 'em in your mouth, put 'em in your mouth and suckem', and suckem'."

"Chef...I love your chocolate salty balls."

:flame:

Originally posted by wideskies

i find the somewhat musky scent of a (clean) scrotum to be somewhat appealing because it reminds me, duh, of sex. old sweat and other substances, however, don't entice me.

Exactly. The musky scent is KEY to enjoying something intimate, in my opinion.

I mean, it just doesn't turn me on to smell a strong Bath & Body works odor. makes me think i'm with a store mannequin.

Originally posted by cintron

Exactly. The musky scent is KEY to enjoying something intimate, in my opinion.

I mean, it just doesn't turn me on to smell a strong Bath & Body works odor. makes me think i'm with a store mannequin.

Goddamn... the smell, the taste, the sound, the touch, the sight... of sex...

Dont let them go to waste, make use of ALL your senses, people!

Originally posted by lilfootzz81

yea but i think theres a lil difference between the scent of "sex" and the smell of gross, sweaty balls

Simple solution-

They don't smell bad, not if they're clean.

Use a bar of soap.

cuz some guys don't trim and don't take a shower before getting it on!

Guest gabo
Originally posted by lilfootzz81

yea but i think theres a lil difference between the scent of "sex" and the smell of gross, sweaty balls

what about the women that can never get rid of the smell of their pussys, even after they shower.