Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sexier men in Italy or Greece?

fierydesire

I was just in Italia about 1 1/2 months ago and the men there are oooo la la! They all wear tight jeans and dress to impress.... But isn't that in all of Europe:confused: , in all seriousness the guys in Italy where crazy beautiful, I went to France first and when I got Italy I was like here are the MEN!

Sorry Jon, you are an exception! Cutie pie...;)

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

why choose between the 2...go to YUGOSLAVIA and u get the best of both worlds...we're a perfect combo of the two

:laugh: :laugh: JUGOSLAVIA?:laugh: :laugh: perfect combo?:laugh:

i am on the floor.....no offence but u realy have to dig in jugoslavia to find a goodlooking man/woman..sorry

~fierydesire go in Greece. i have been all over europe....and spain in my spot but greece is great too. italian men might be a little hotter but they are like little kids....u seen the weeding planer .. JLo's "husband" - they are egzactly like that in italy

greece people know how to have fun...after getting off work at 6 no body even talks about work anymore ....jump in the bike/car and have fun...trust me

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

why choose between the 2...go to YUGOSLAVIA and u get the best of both worlds...we're a perfect combo of the two

:laugh: Im torn cause I think greeks and italians are both very good looking. I'm swaying towards the italians but I know greece men are hot..hmm what to do what to do. While in italy or greece I can possible visit either or. But it looks like italy.

BTW, tasty I know thats why my preference is with ya;)

- :whip2: -

Originally posted by 2hott4u

:laugh: :laugh: JUGOSLAVIA?:laugh: :laugh: perfect combo?:laugh:

i am on the floor.....no offence but u realy have to dig in jugoslavia to find a goodlooking man/woman..sorry

~fierydesire go in Greece. i have been all over europe....and spain in my spot but greece is great too. italian men might be a little hotter but they are like little kids....u seen the weeding planer .. JLo's "husband" - they are egzactly like that in italy

greece people know how to have fun...after getting off work at 6 no body even talks about work anymore ....jump in the bike/car and have fun...trust me

ur crazy...we're a predominantly good looking bunch of ppl. this may be a stupid way to prove it but every one of our sports teams is always rated the best looking. if u look at it..u dont find too many short ppl in my country...and for the most part theyre all healthy. i duno what kinda experience u had with yugoslavs but it was def. with the wrong ones. maybe u met them mountain folks or a buncha kosovars.....

Well fiery, if you ever do go to Greece check out the islands. Particularly Mykonos, Ios, and Santorini.

Ios is the non-commercial version of Ibiza and is absolutely insane. Santorini is a sight to behold no matter how old you are but the nightlife people are out for one thing......T&A. Go to Mykonos if you wanna check out herds of good looking men, not saying all of them will go for you (most of them want the other men), but you will definately get guys hittin on you. The minute the outnumbered straight guys see a chick its like an Ethiopean seeing a Paul Louger's Porterhouse........not to mention the island is absolutely beautiful.

Originally posted by fierydesire

Plannin to study in either Italy or Greece . . . where do you think there will be more of an abundance of better looking men? Guys feel free to answer . . . Thanx

- whip2 - Fiery

this question is very similar to "which came first the chicken or the egg..."

Originally posted by dgmodel

this question is very similar to "which came first the chicken or the egg..."

no it isnt its quite simple which group of men are hotter? Its hard for me to decide cause italians and greeks are both hot:tongue: but the ones from the homeland off the boat are hot too damn tough decision argh :frust:

Z

you know it should be Greece...

1) i can tell you where you should go (our company has been doing greek travel for over 30 years)

2) i can tutor you in the greek language, culture, history, etc...

3) we can establish the foundation for improving turkish/greek relationships by starting our own in my bedroom...or yours if it suits you...

-n

Originally posted by phatman

Z

you know it should be Greece...

1) i can tell you where you should go (our company has been doing greek travel for over 30 years)

2) i can tutor you in the greek language, culture, history, etc...

3) we can establish the foundation for improving turkish/greek relationships by starting our own in my bedroom...or yours if it suits you...

-n

hmm 1 and 2 sound nice, but I'm more intrigued by the 3rd one ;):tongue:

Originally posted by fierydesire

hmm 1 and 2 sound nice, but I'm more intrigued by the 3rd one ;):tongue:

..i'm gonna make a serious effort to come in tomorrow...i told D as well...we should all hook up...what about Doris...cue her in as well if it goes down...talk to you then...:)

Originally posted by phatman

..i'm gonna make a serious effort to come in tomorrow...i told D as well...we should all hook up...what about Doris...cue her in as well if it goes down...talk to you then...:)

babes no serious effort your cummin down, up, sideways and all around . . .

well I'm always down to see my babes . . . Im good for tomorrow muahz :kiss2:

- :whip2: -