Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
weyes

has ne1 ever said anything during sex that made u stop?

i always thought that, if a guy said, "who's your daddy?" during sex, i'd just bust out laughing :rofl: , and i'm sure that would stop us dead in our tracks.

has anyone ever said anything that stopped you while in the middle of doin' it?

Originally posted by house4life

lol yeah actually some girl that was just my late nite hook up one nite during sex was like "i wanna have your kids" i stopped and was like what the fuck!!!!!! lol

Yeah some girl did that to me the first time we had sex, she just rubbed her belly and said little (name). I thought I was going to puke... Very scary shyt.

but in all seriousness I think if a girl farted, or said something like I want to take a dump on your chest I would get really scared. :tongue:

yeah, i think mentioning kids during sex might wreck the whole *dirty* aspect of it :no: . and i'm with you, rdancer; shit that really crosses the freaky line might just make me wanna put my clothes back on and take stock of the relationship for a second :worry::laugh: .

Originally posted by house4life

lol taaaank ya ;)

I said the same shit about Jackson when I saw him at the awards. I thought he looked like an extra from the Planet of the Apes.... Damn good sig :)! A + for effort..

i have stoped a few times cuz there is nothing worse than (in my mind) we are having that meanless sex and she out of no where goes "i love u" thats the worst moment to say those 3 words....tell me later and i ll convince u that u dont love me:D but let jsut have fun right now...once i went down and i couldnt even get it back up....:(

Originally posted by lunaclubpromos

i have stoped a few times cuz there is nothing worse than (in my mind) we are having that meanless sex and she out of no where goes "i love u" thats the worst moment to say those 3 words....tell me later and i ll convince u that u dont love me:D but let jsut have fun right now...once i went down and i couldnt even get it back up....:(

that happened to me once; he said it and was lying, but i didn't let it stop me 'cause i wanted to have sex anyway :rolleyes: .

haha well one time my friend and i got really ddrunk and flirty an done thing ld to another and we fucked.... im on top and hes amped and moaning whatever and he screams out "fuck me hard, make it go deep, so deep its comes out your mouth!!!!":eek: i stop, :laugh: laugh and say wtf did u just say???:confused: we laughed it off and kept fuckin... but that was the weirdest :eek:

This shit happens to me a lot..... :mad:

.... after about 2 hours of goin' at it this one girl said.... "

DAMN! When are you gonna cum? I'm tired!!! ".... After I hear that I loose all interest , Stop and send her ass on her way !!!

"If you can't take the Dick, get outta the bedroom" !

Peace,

B~