Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Just When You Feel You Have It The Worst....

ITS NOTHING COMPARED TO WHAT HAPPENED WITH ALL THOSE WHO WERE IN THE TWIN TOWERS........

REMEMBER

THERE ARE SOME THINGS WE CAN CHANGE IN LIFE - BECAUSE WE ARE ALIVE TO CHANGE IT.......

APPRECIATE LIFE.....

ENJOY THE STUPID LITTLE THINGS LIKE SMELLING A FLOWER.....A FRIENDS TOUCH......A "GOOD MORNING" SAID TO YOU.... A SMILE FROM AN ELDERLY PERSON.....A SMILE FROM A BABY....

ANYTHING IT IS............

I REMEMEBER THIS DAY ..............I PRAY FOR THE FAMILIES TO BE STRONG......

Originally posted by latinaz

ITS NOTHING COMPARED TO WHAT HAPPENED WITH ALL THOSE WHO WERE IN THE TWIN TOWERS........

REMEMBER

THERE ARE SOME THINGS WE CAN CHANGE IN LIFE - BECAUSE WE ARE ALIVE TO CHANGE IT.......

APPRECIATE LIFE.....

ENJOY THE STUPID LITTLE THINGS LIKE SMELLING A FLOWER.....A FRIENDS TOUCH......A "GOOD MORNING" SAID TO YOU.... A SMILE FROM AN ELDERLY PERSON.....A SMILE FROM A BABY....

ANYTHING IT IS............

I REMEMEBER THIS DAY ..............I PRAY FOR THE FAMILIES TO BE STRONG......

:clap: Well Said!!!!:)

Bagpipers played a dirge and then fell silent and came to attention at 8:46 a.m. (1246 GMT)-- the moment the first plane hit the north tower of the World Trade Center, turning a late summer morning into an inferno, trapping thousands of people in a burning tomb from which there would be no escape.

A banner draped over the site read: ''We will never forget.'' Accompanied by cellist Yo-Yo Ma playing a Bach partita, former New York Mayor Rudolph Giuliani began a reading of the names of each of the 2,801 victims of the World Trade Center that would go on for hours.

The reading was interrupted by the tolling of bells at 9:03 a.m.(1303 GMT), marking the moment when the second plane struck the south tower. Both 110-story buildings collapsed shortly afterward.