Jump to content
Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
xxsweetie

going down

Recommended Posts

I met this guy and we connected and hit it off pretty well...We met on Saturday and already hung out 2x since then, and spoken on the phone daily. Now last night, we started fooling around a little bit...and he kind of asks me to go down on him (immature point #1-shouldnt have to ask.) Then I guess I did another immature thing and told him that it was a "give and take";) To which he replies that "he can't do that":rolleyes: I asked why, he said that he's attempted to do it 2x before and both experiences were really bad and thats why he cant. After all that, he still didn't understand why I couldn't do it anyway:eek: I dont want to be petty or immature about this, its just that I don't think its fair for one person to be enjoying themselves fully and not the other...most importantly... I have yet to have an orgasm without it. What to do?:confused:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Man stop hangin arfound with these fuckin cheese balls and start messing with mature men who know what the fuck is up and arent gonna play u for fool cause u definitely don't seem like one.

The boy was simply stupid...if its give and take...then muthafucka take it then give or vice versa..u work that shit out on yer own time...furthermore...fuckin...maybe he didn't wanna go down on you cause i smell like a can of 1986 bumble tuna that just got awoken from its coma.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by quoth

The boy was simply stupid...if its give and take...then muthafucka take it then give or vice versa..u work that shit out on yer own time...furthermore...fuckin...maybe he didn't wanna go down on you cause i smell like a can of 1986 bumble tuna that just got awoken from its coma.

def. not the case

:rolleyes:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by quoth

furthermore...fuckin...maybe he didn't wanna go down on you cause i smell like a can of 1986 bumble tuna that just got awoken from its coma.

:puke:

LMAO , the kind in spring water or oil?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1) Teach him how to do it right. They were probably bad because he didn't know what he was doing due to his inexperience.

or

2) Move on. I can't imagine getting overly attached to someone after just hanging out with them 2 times, and if you can't have an orgasm without that, then there are going to be some serious issues.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by velvetgoldmire

1) Teach him how to do it right. They were probably bad because he didn't know what he was doing due to his inexperience.

or

2) Move on. I can't imagine getting overly attached to someone after just hanging out with them 2 times, and if you can't have an orgasm without that, then there are going to be some serious issues.

No attachment as of yet, I just mean that we initially clicked...but you're right no orgasm=serious problem:eek: Im not planning to persuade anybody into doing anything like that, b/c I have never come across problems of this sort before. :rolleyes:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

thats really fucken stupid. just the fact that he asked you if you would go down on him is stupid... you should do things because you want to not because hes begging like a little bitch. my ex used to ask and now i would probably run the other way if someone asked me to, especially if they didnt have any skills. he should go down on you and let you tell him what you like. also, i have found the best way to have easy orgasms is to have a guy play with your clit while youre fucking. so dont say you cant have one with out getting eaten out. dont go down on him unless he goes down on you :laugh: he should be begging to go down on you. seems like guys always wanna do that... whats wrong with this kid :confused:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by somebitch

dont go down on him unless he goes down on you :laugh: he should be begging to go down on you. seems like guys always wanna do that... whats wrong with this kid :confused:

I know...:tongue: its fucken weird, Ive had people beg me to let them do it...and this kid has some issues. I may sound as stupid as him...but there is no way im going down on him unless he goes down on me...its a matter of principle

:mad:

Its just a shame b/c otherwise, we've had fun together:blank:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by xxsweetie

I know...:tongue: its fucken weird, Ive had people beg me to let them do it...and this kid has some issues. I may sound as stupid as him...but there is no way im going down on him unless he goes down on me...its a matter of principle

:mad:

Its just a shame b/c otherwise, we've had fun together:blank:

if you've really clicked that well and have had that much fun together, maybe you can be patient and give him some time...see if he'll come around...he might be saying that he has had bad experiences, but maybe if he gets comfortable w/ you, he'll change his mind. Don't wait around forever, but it seems like you really like hanging out w/ him...seems a shame to give that up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by velvetgoldmire

1) Teach him how to do it right. They were probably bad because he didn't know what he was doing due to his inexperience.

or

2) Move on. I can't imagine getting overly attached to someone after just hanging out with them 2 times, and if you can't have an orgasm without that, then there are going to be some serious issues.

Ditto. Personally I couldn't stay with someone who couldn't get over this hang-up... hopefully yours will be the pussy that shows him what's so great about the wonderful world of cunnilingus... lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by xxsweetie

YOu guys are right...I wouldn't want to lose a cool person over this and maybe he'll get over it??? On the other hand, I wouldn't want to wait around forever, and the more you wait, the bigger the chance of becoming attached. ..:what:

Listen ,people have bad expiriences, its your duty to help him get over this. If having a guy going down on you and pleasing you for hours is important to you then its best that you educate him.

If its smells like fish and tastes like chicken keep on lickin.... :):D:laugh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

×