Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Att: Cp Miami

dropdasoap69

I feel so badly about all the drama that has popped in recently, and to be honest I feel guilty about all of it. I think you people should lay off Mikey and Andrew (my boys), they have had a bad weekend because of me. They weren't too willing this past monday, so I had to take matters into my own hands (I can't believe I am telling all this). It started out like any other Monday Night Butt Fest. Mikey was already in party mode and very touchy feely, Andrew arrives later on with his laptop full of unreleased mp3's. So we start drinking and hearing Andrew's new stuff (that he downloaded) and we began trying on our "little costumes" for the night's festivities. Of course Andrew and Mikey wanted the cheerleading outfits (too bad because I looked great in one), so I was stuck with the Miami Dolphin's football jersey (#69 of course). I couldn't help myself, they looked so good in those uniforms. So I attacked them both and to my surprise they didn't want to walk down the hersey highway at that moment. Well you people don't really know me, I can get pretty frustrated and aggressive when told "NO" (No means Yes anyways!!). So I had to whip out my carbon steel handcuffs and tie them both to my bed posts. I was going to start "going to town" on the both of them, but as you all know very well, they wouldn't "Shut Up". So I had to gag them and I was very very rough with them. At one point they both shed of tear, don't know if it was from fear or of happiness. In closing, I just want to apologize on their behalf. Go easy on my boys. Ciao!!

Ps

Mikey or Andrew, can you check if I left my "I love New York" anal beads inside one of you? They mean alot to me.:D

A fan? Are you still roleplaying honey? Anways, your not hot (don't flatter yourself). Your just young, easy and a big dick-loving homosexual; your just what the doctor ordered. Speaking of doctors, its time for your colonoscopy, and I have a new instrument that I would love to use on you tonight. And another thing, stop being such a bitch and give me back my "I love New York" anal beads. :mad:

Originally posted by dropdasoap69

I feel so badly about all the drama that has popped in recently, and to be honest I feel guilty about all of it. I think you people should lay off Mikey and Andrew (my boys), they have had a bad weekend because of me. They weren't too willing this past monday, so I had to take matters into my own hands (I can't believe I am telling all this). It started out like any other Monday Night Butt Fest. Mikey was already in party mode and very touchy feely, Andrew arrives later on with his laptop full of unreleased mp3's. So we start drinking and hearing Andrew's new stuff (that he downloaded) and we began trying on our "little costumes" for the night's festivities. Of course Andrew and Mikey wanted the cheerleading outfits (too bad because I looked great in one), so I was stuck with the Miami Dolphin's football jersey (#69 of course). I couldn't help myself, they looked so good in those uniforms. So I attacked them both and to my surprise they didn't want to walk down the hersey highway at that moment. Well you people don't really know me, I can get pretty frustrated and aggressive when told "NO" (No means Yes anyways!!). So I had to whip out my carbon steel handcuffs and tie them both to my bed posts. I was going to start "going to town" on the both of them, but as you all know very well, they wouldn't "Shut Up". So I had to gag them and I was very very rough with them. At one point they both shed of tear, don't know if it was from fear or of happiness. In closing, I just want to apologize on their behalf. Go easy on my boys. Ciao!!

Ps

Mikey or Andrew, can you check if I left my "I love New York" anal beads inside one of you? They mean alot to me.:D

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Originally posted by andrewthomas

AND THIS DONT GET PUT IN DRAMA?

FUCK THAT BULLSHIT U MODS BETTA START DOING UR JOB

NOT JUST TO SATISFY UR FRIENDS BUT TO SATISFY EVERYONE EQUALLY

POST BETTER GET FUCKIN MOVED OR I BLOW UP THIS MIAMI BOARD

:laugh: DONT BE MAD DUDE:D THIS IS ALL JUST SHITS N GIGGLES :D & THIS THREAD SHOULDNT BE PUT IN THE DRAMA BOARD !! IT SHOULD BE IN THE HUMOR BOARD !! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA AFTER ITS BEEN ON HERE FOR A WEEK OR SO :laugh:

Originally posted by koky

:laugh: DONT BE MAD DUDE:D THIS IS ALL JUST SHITS N GIGGLES :D & THIS THREAD SHOULDNT BE PUT IN THE DRAMA BOARD !! IT SHOULD BE IN THE HUMOR BOARD !! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA AFTER ITS BEEN ON HERE FOR A WEEK OR SO :laugh:

TRUST ME MAD IS ONE THING IM NOT

BUT GARENTEED IF I POSTED THAT SHIT ABOUT ANYONE IN HERE IT WOULDA BEEN DELETED

ITS ABOUT EQUALITY!!!!

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

I agree. Maybe the moderators havent been online since this was posted.

HAHA I KNOW I DOUBT THEY WERE

BUT IMMA BLOW IT UP MAKE SURE IT GETS PUT TO DRAMA ALONG WITH EVERYTHING ELSE THAT I FEEL HAS EVEN A GRAIN OF DRAMA

BUT AS I POSTED BEFORE ALL THESE FUCKING PANZIES ONLY READ AND REPLY POSTS TO THE DRAMA

• 2 weeks later...