Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
nycmuzik

My feelings after the past few days.....

The rest of the world cease's to amaze me. Honestly it really does. I wake up each morning and I read the paper and I cant stop myself from getting pissed off. All I ever read is,"America shouldnt do this. America is wrong for being here." And all of this comes from countries who supposedly are our "allies." Our allies? You must be kidding.......Europe. This continent is composed of a group of countries who have no balls to do anything other than sit back and play with themselves all day long. Its true, history backs this up. For example, Germany and World War 2. The British(btw, its the only European country with some balls) warned many other European countries that Germany was getting too strong and it was going to invade. But being the pussies they are, many countries did not listen to this because they did not want war. Well well. We all remember what. Germany takes over most of Europe. Then what does the US do? We just come in and change the tide of the war. You'd think that the Europeans would learn something after that but nothing. They are the flower waving hippie kids of the world. They have become a bitch to the terrorists. What other place to hatch a scheme to bomb America then Europe? Freely move from country to country. Go un-noticed to local authorities. Practicly be welcomed in with open arms...So now after all of that had happened on Sept. 11, you would think these people would support us. But no. They urge restraint. They oppose anything that would alter their tree-hugging lifestyles. If it requires the Europeans to get their hands dirty then it cannot be done. Film festivals, fashion shows, good food, and high gas prices. Those are the only things that Europeans want to be known for. Maybe when London or Paris or Berlin gets attacked then we'll see a change of attitude. Until then we will get no support......

This brings me to another region of the world where we supposedly have "allies." The Middle East. Other than Isreal, which should be a 51st US State since we give it so much damn money, its hard to find a country which is truely supporting the US. After Sept. 11 we heard the same thing from every leader of a Middle Eastern country. "We send our condolence's but at the same time we urge the US to look at its policies that brought this on." You must be fuckin kidding me. These leaders who oppress thier people are telling us to look at our policies? Its their policies that brought this upon the US......Government controlled media. Opposition groups stamped out. Free speech unheard of. Women treated as lower beings. This is the typical Middle Eastern country. If I lived here I'd be pretty pissed off as well. Since I cant take it out on my local gov't then who better to point the fingers at then America, who has been dubbed the "Great Satan." So there you go. Instead of trying to control these radicals, middle eastern gov'ts support them. They will look in our face and say they are our friends. Behind our backs they will provide the money and any other resources necassary to kill our citizens here and abroud.....Lets go back a decade or so. Iraq invades Kuwait. Saddam has his eye set on it all. None of the local countries can stop it. So in comes the US. 3 days later the problem is fixed. We stay in Saudia Arabia to make sure Saddam doesnt try anything again. It's worked to this day but now it seems that it will be required that the US go in again. No they all cry. Not a good idea. He is not a threat....What are these people thinking? How has he proven not to be a threat? It is known that he has chemical and biological weapons. He kicks weapons inspectors out. What more do we need? Should we all do like the Europeans did with Hitler and let this threat grow stronger? I say no. Go in there. Remove Saddam and let a new gov't come into power. Fuck what the Europeans think. Fuck what the Middle East thinks. They didnt come to our aid after Sept. 11 so there is no need to think it will happen now. We expect support but all we get is criticism.......

Originally posted by sassa

and why can't anyone be neutral?

fuck the USA

How can someone be neutral in something like this? In one way or another Europe will be affected by what happens. Its not like sports where I could not care less as to who wins and still wake up the next morning fine. Europe doesnt want to support the US then fine. We'll go at it alone. But they will have to live with what the outcome is. We defeat terrorism then they dont have to worry about it coming to them. We dont then they'll have some serious problems in the future. You think that if the US were to fall that Osama wouldnt go after a European country like Britian or France? Come on....People need to wake up.....Same situation with Iraq. Whats to stop Saddam from easily taking most of the Middle East? Lets say the US did not step in. We tore up the Alaskan forest reserve and found enough oil to satisfy all our needs. So now we dont need the middle east anymore. Saddam easily rolls through. Whats to stop him from going after Europe next. Then, finally when its most desperate for its own survival, Europe will ask for help from the US......I mean lets look at history....Many Europeans failed to see the threat Hitler posed before WWII began....Why make that same mistake with Saddam?

Originally posted by nycmuzik2000

How can someone be neutral in something like this? In one way or another Europe will be affected by what happens. Its not like sports where I could not care less as to who wins and still wake up the next morning fine. Europe doesnt want to support the US then fine. We'll go at it alone. But they will have to live with what the outcome is. We defeat terrorism then they dont have to worry about it coming to them. We dont then they'll have some serious problems in the future. You think that if the US were to fall that Osama wouldnt go after a European country like Britian or France? Come on....People need to wake up.....Same situation with Iraq. Whats to stop Saddam from easily taking most of the Middle East? Lets say the US did not step in. We tore up the Alaskan forest reserve and found enough oil to satisfy all our needs. So now we dont need the middle east anymore. Saddam easily rolls through. Whats to stop him from going after Europe next. Then, finally when its most desperate for its own survival, Europe will ask for help from the US......I mean lets look at history....Many Europeans failed to see the threat Hitler posed before WWII began....Why make that same mistake with Saddam?

i understand that, in an idealist world it would be nice if we all got along, but unfortunately the world works in a different day, and that is that people vie for power and money,and once they get it, they have the ability and clout to do whatever they want...the population of the united states is 5% of the world's population, yet we have more than 50% of the world's wealth..is there not something wrong with this picture? and how can this change...not easy, especially with as much corruption as you'll find anywhere....money laundering is encouraged anywhere in the world, including the united states, the bank of new york and citibank have been investigated repeatedly for their suspected ties to mafioso, corrupt politicians, banks, and government officials from all over. the usa supports groups and organizations like the world bank and imf, which lend out money to countries with high interest rates, so that poor countries can barely make payments and cannot afford medical care, food, and shelter for their people...this country, as well as others all over the world, is engaged in several injustifiable and purely selfish activities that only serve to benefit a minor few while the rest of the world is either starving, dying, or has to work like drudges their whole lives because they are barely making minimum wage, and due to the fact that they cannot afford medical care, a decent life or proper schooling, their children have to grow up in an environment where they will be exposed to the less hopeless side of life, i.e. the ghetto, projects, slums, whatever you will...you are only assisting in creating a sub culture which have to live under very hard and depressing conditions....but no one gives a fuck, as long as they have money, power, influence, and no conscience, life in this world will continue to be this way until men let their natures and immorality get the better of them and bomb the fuck out of the entire world until nothing is left....except the cockroaches.....

Do I like the fact that the US supports the World Bank and the IMF?..Of course not....I know those 2 only make the world worse with their policies.....But there is nothing I can do to change that....Zero....If I blow up buildings will people to listen to my message?...Yes...But for all the wrong reasons and thats not going to get anyone anywhere......Do I think the country needs to reform alot of its policies in regards to education, welfare, drug violations, and various other programs?...Yeah....But violence isnt going to solve anything....

Every country in the world is guilty of something...There are no perfect nations out there.....Saudia Arabia for example....Most of the Sept. 11 hijackers were from there....Obviously this is a culture where there is alot of hate for America.....They say our policies drove those people to fly planes into buildings....Well now...I'm alittle pissed at that....Does the fact that the hijackers were Saudi's give me a free pass to drive a plane straight into the Kaaba in Makkah?

Originally posted by nycmuzik2000

Do I like the fact that the US supports the World Bank and the IMF?..Of course not....I know those 2 only make the world worse with their policies.....But there is nothing I can do to change that....Zero....If I blow up buildings will people to listen to my message?...Yes...But for all the wrong reasons and thats not going to get anyone anywhere......Do I think the country needs to reform alot of its policies in regards to education, welfare, drug violations, and various other programs?...Yeah....But violence isnt going to solve anything....

Every country in the world is guilty of something...There are no perfect nations out there.....Saudia Arabia for example....Most of the Sept. 11 hijackers were from there....Obviously this is a culture where there is alot of hate for America.....They say our policies drove those people to fly planes into buildings....Well now...I'm alittle pissed at that....Does the fact that the hijackers were Saudi's give me a free pass to drive a plane straight into the Kaaba in Makkah?

no, but i'm tired of people not considering the reasons why all this shit has happened in the first place, we need people in our government who are not just concerned with how their parties will benefit from being the majority in the senate or how to keep a moron with no common sense in office, but rather are focused on the GOODWILL of people. of course, this is probably asking too much of any government since power tends to corrupt most people it seems...guess that is human nature. that is why i think we are spiraling downhill as a race, and we will eventually nuke ourselves to hell, so guess trying to do anything positive is not worth it as long as the worst of human nature continues to exist: greed, selfishness, deceit, and hyppocracy.

fuck the USA

wtf??? why are you here then??? to live off the land? to milk this country then bounce??? this is the worst statement ive ever read in my life... i wish it where you that died in WTC... or one of your family members... I honestly do...

Originally posted by dgmodel

wtf??? why are you here then??? to live off the land? to milk this country then bounce??? this is the worst statement ive ever read in my life... i wish it where you that died in WTC... or one of your family members... I honestly do...

don't worry, i lost someone in the 9/11 attacks, so your wish is somewhat fulfilled...:rolleyes:

i say this because the US has been behind many of the world's problems. i don't think i really need to go into detail about them...

but i guess i shouldn't say "fuck the USA" i should say "fuck human greed, selfishness, and malicious intentions.

i think i am entitled to say anything regardless, isn't that my right as an american citizen...

and no, i'm not here to milk anything..i came here to have a better life...but sometimes i wonder if i'm not paying too heavy a price for this.

don't worry, i lost someone in the 9/11 attacks, so your wish is somewhat fulfilled...:rolleyes:

i say this because the US has been behind many of the world's problems. i don't think i really need to go into detail about them...

but i guess i shouldn't say "fuck the USA" i should say "fuck human greed, selfishness, and malicious intentions.

i think i am entitled to say anything regardless, isn't that my right as an american citizen...

and no, i'm not here to milk anything..i came here to have a better life...but sometimes i wonder if i'm not paying too heavy a price for this.

Bold Line 1. = I agree... that is a lot better than saying your initial comment...

Bold Line 2. = Youre entitled to doesnt mean its correct, or just... Especially since you as an American Citizen should have a sense of pride and love for you Country... and IMO if one isnt for their country their country shouldnt be there for them...

Bold Line 3. = How can you put a price on Freedom? Democracy? Liberty? Your Rights??? btw when did you become an American Citizen???

Explain this one to me please. How is the US behind many of the world's problems? Also while you are at it find me one country that is not responsible for some of the world's problems. I admit that the US is not a perfect country, but then none are. Every single government is always going to but themselves first and you will not find one governing body out there that does otherwise. Undenialbly this is one of the only countries where you can be born poor as shit and actually have the opportunity to move up the economic ladder and I say it because I did it. My parents are Cuban immagrents who fled an oppressive government. They came to this country with shit. Now my father has his own business, they put their children through college. Tell me how many other countries out there provide that chance. You should be proud, no better yet PRIVILEGED, that you live in a country that even always you to speak freely and gives you the opportunities that are offered here. I am not proud of everything this country has done or is doing, but you know I will not deny the fact that I love it and will not sit here and reap the benefits of living here and then shit all over it every opportunity I get. If someone is so disgusted with this country and it's policies then maybe they should call someplace else home.

Here is the bottom line:

Sassa is a repulsive, piece of shit whore who has been spewing her anti-American, blame America for the world's ill's bullshit for a year...

That is the bottom line.

Right after 9/11 she immediately blamed America, and has not stopped since....

Her "fuck usa" comment is exactly how she is feels

She is a disgrace as a person, and a completely dispicable cunt who disrespects every family that lost someone on 9/11

Just look at her comments- they speak volumes

[

The United States imports 700,000 barrells of oil a day from Iraq and he uses the money to buy 50 palaces & tanks instead of feeding his people.

The best thing that can happen to the Iraqi people is for the dictatorship be removed and I can bet my nutz that the people of that country feel the same way...