Clubplanet Nightlife Community

i HATE bitch tits on guys...

sassa

Originally posted by phuturephunk

5) Being too skinny is NOT the same as being obese. This is also another defense that has NO weight in reality and therefore better left unsaid.

oh please... all that you said can applied to ppl who are/where too skinny... and i WAS one of those ppl... nobody motivated me to work out or get bigger... i just did... pls... who cries for me argentina??? blah blah blah this thread is horse shit... its as if the ppl with cancer are arguing with the ppl who have AIDS and are saying "im worse off" no "im worse off"

Originally posted by dgmodel

oh please... all that you said can applied to ppl who are/where too skinny... and i WAS one of those ppl... nobody motivated me to work out or get bigger... i just did... pls... who cries for me argentina??? blah blah blah this thread is horse shit... its as if the ppl with cancer are arguing with the ppl who have AIDS and are saying "im worse off" no "im worse off"

. . . That's fucking bullshit dude, my old roomate was a 6'1" bean pole and he had no problems interacting with the opposite sex, nor pulling attention from them. Socially no one gave a damn that he was that skinny . . You better open up those fucking eyes you got . . .

. . And it's funny you bring up the fatal diseases card. . . That's another one that people not in the situation looove to play. . . "well, you're fat, you can change it, but until you do we're gonna give you shit" . . . Well, yeah, I could change myself, and I've made many attempts to do so . . but as someone who's been obese for the majority of his life I can tell you how the creeping hopelessness is always right around the corner. . That automatic reaction to just fade into the background and keep quiet cause that's what society wants you to do . . . Every time you try and things to turn out EXACTLY how they're supposed to (like you cheat or whathavya . . ) and its instant endgame .. . AGAIN the hopelessness creeps back in a people are laughing at you . . .

. . Cry me a fucking river that you're a lanky mother fucker with huge eyebrows but don't cry me like you got a problem getting jobs or interacting with chicks in this place that we live .. . cause that's BULLSHIT and you know it . . .

. . Nice try Marko, I kindly ask you to take that mellon sized head of yours out of your ass . . .

-Phonk

riiiight... buddy, first off im not lanky, second off, i dont know where you got this eyebrow notion from you made a comment on it last night with your other name... thirdly you never met me so you cannot comment on me aesthetically... or in any manner... cause bottom line is you dont know me... you never met me... and i dont think id wish to, considering youre becoming this opinionated, presumptious asshole... who feels he has the worst problems... obviously you dont know the flipside of the spectrum, and i dont know yours... however to say one is worse than the other is assanine and pointless... because perception and experience influence all thoughts and media makes it worse... so stop thinking emotionally and grow the fuck up already... dont bother responding cause i wont bother reading...

Extremely skinny people & extremely obese people get shit for how they look all the time..because lets face it neither will be totally accepted & both will be ridiculed..The point is...who cares about these "man boobies"....if they aren't lying naked on top of you why is it even a topic ? NO it's not very attractive when a man has bigger boobies that you do (that can even get depressing) it's not like these people aren't aware of what they look like...

Originally posted by dgmodel

riiiight... buddy, first off im not lanky, second off, i dont know where you got this eyebrow notion from you made a comment on it last night with your other name... thirdly you never met me so you cannot comment on me aesthetically... or in any manner... cause bottom line is you dont know me... you never met me... and i dont think id wish to, considering youre becoming this opinionated, presumptious asshole... who feels he has the worst problems... obviously you dont know the flipside of the spectrum, and i dont know yours... however to say one is worse than the other is assanine and pointless... because perception and experience influence all thoughts and media makes it worse... so stop thinking emotionally and grow the fuck up already... dont bother responding cause i wont bother reading...

First, and apology:

. . I remember hearing something somewhere about your eyebrows, I used it as a point with the other name and went with it. If I was mistaken, then I apologize. Same thing with the lankey comments. Another note on the other screename: Don't take that seriously, the name says it all, and anyone who actually knows me, knows that that specific part of me does NOT come into play when I'm interacting with other people in 'real' life . . . .

Second, my reply (that you, of course will not read):

I never said I had the worst problems out of everyone on this earth, I'm not arrogant enough to presume that.

My point, to your counter point that either extreme is equally damaging is that people don't view ultra skinny in the same way they view obese. That's a simple fact of the world. I have been passed up for jobs that I've been OVER qualified for because of my weight, and I can't even begin to explain to you how disheartening that can be, ESPECIALLY when you see who they did hire and come to find that they know JACK SHIT compared to you on the subject matter. I spent eight months interviewing for jobs up here . . All corporate. I had a great resume, cover letters and recommendations, dressed impeccibly for interviews and spoke eloquently and enthusiasticly but I didn't fit that perfect hair 'Brad' fratboy stereotype . . and combine that with the weight and you could probably see why I kept getting passed up . . .

I've been passed up for promotions and seen chicks that I really did care about on a 'different' level instantly chuck me into the friend zone or refuse to have contact with me because 'gasp!!' I'm fat. I don't recall any of my bean pole friends (and I've had many) ever getting that kind of shit.

Oh and also, don't think that I haven't gone through the ringer with trying to change. I brought my weight down from 400+ to where it currently is at 265. I've yo yo'd from there down and up to about that plateu for months now. Hopefully , in time, I'll get rid of the rest of it . .

. . My point is, don't think that skinny is a reason to bitch . . . You don't ever want to be on the other side of the coin . . I wouldn't wish obesity onto my most hated of enemies . . . I'd give em cancer first . . .