Clubplanet Nightlife Community

would you have sex on your parents bed?

t0nythelover

...soooo....lemme get this straight........

......he dumped her.........THEN....she what?....says ok..but can you stick me in the pooper once more for good measure?!..

...seriously...who cares if it was the pope's bed......that dumb girl got it in the ass twice if ya ask me

she wanted his "brasscock" one last time. funny thing is she doesnt have sex unless her panties are on cuz she has a fucked up pussy or something. but yeah, he dumped her, then fucked her poophole on her moms bed.

guess she had more respect for cock and poops than mom and pops haha. damn, i havent had anal in so long...:(

Originally posted by t0nythelover

she wanted his "brasscock" one last time. funny thing is she doesnt have sex unless her panties are on cuz she has a fucked up pussy or something. but yeah, he dumped her, then fucked her poophole on her moms bed.

guess she had more respect for cock and poops than mom and pops haha. damn, i havent had anal in so long...:(

...ok....well....nevermind....i have no further questions about this girls reasoning......after what i have just read.....i am ......aaaaaaah shit.....forget it.........

wow this is a fucked up thread.

no i havent had sex in my parents bed. i wouldnt let someone fuck me in the ass in my parents house, maybe i would have sex in their bed though, why not just do it in the guest room or something??

on the other hand, i have had sex on my parents couch.

:confused:

what am i rambling about.

Originally posted by wideskies

why no anal sex? *curious look*

i didn't get any thrill of doing it or anything... it was just out of, um, convenience.

:laugh: dont know...

#1. i dont like anal.

#2. i would find that disrespectful. loving sex is one thing, "brasscock" in the ass is another.

...i know i've told this story before...but to be brief...i lost my virginity on my dad's bed while he was out one night...i came all over the bed (admittedly had unprotected sex - not smart)...my girl was like, it smells....i said it smells like a pool...she said it smelled like sex...i said no worries, i'll throw the blanket in the wash...then we looked and saw that it was an electric blanket..so she got a washcloth while i got a hairdryer to dry the "spots"...my dad never said a word...to me at least...i thought i got over on him but he told my sisters he know and was pissed i didnt use my own bed...it was my girl's idea and shit i didnt give it a second thought...my dad would be right there with me saying, "Get yours!"...

fuck it...sheets can be washed (sometimes)...

Guest gabo

I had sex on my parents bed... but we had a summer house and they werent there at the time so I had time to change the sheets before they slept in it.

I wouldnt want my parents to sleep in a bed that looked like monica lawinsky's(sp?) dress... times 10!