If only...

djmikedr

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by thehacker

"a fool stares at a finger pointing towards the sky"

"he who stares at the sky because a finger is pointing towards it will soon realize he is the fool for falling for the oldest trick in the book when he later discovers his wallet has been stolen."

(for every word of wisdom, there is an equally and opposite profound saying that contradicts that 'wisdom' â„¢ )

Originally posted by loch

"he who stares at the sky because a finger is pointing towards it will soon realize he is the fool for falling for the oldest trick in the book when he later discovers his wallet has been stolen."

(for every word of wisdom, there is an equally and opposite profound saying that contradicts that 'wisdom' â„¢ ) [/quote

Damn smart people...:cuss:

Wait...where's my wallet??

:cuss:

The smallest feline is a masterpiece. - Leonardo Da Vinci

It is the nature of a cat that it rather avoids confrontation than starts a fight against overwhelming odds... Who would venture to call a cat a weak animal. - Christer Kihlman

There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. - Albert Schweitzer

Originally posted by phatman

...if only humans would listen to the words you speak instead of the words they chose to hear...

...if humans only listen to the words that others speak, and not impute its meanings, then humans have lost their sense of insight...

For every word of wisdom, there is an equally and opposite profound saying that contradicts that 'wisdom'. â„¢

Originally posted by focuspuller

The smallest feline is a masterpiece. - Leonardo Da Vinci

As a creative artist, one should not think in terms of creating THE masterpiece; one should go into each project thinking that they're ALL masterpieces.

For every word of wisdom, there is an equally and opposite profound saying that contradicts that 'wisdom'. â„¢

Originally posted by loch

...if humans only listen to the words that others speak, and not impute its meanings, then humans have lost their sense of insight...

...insight is commonly revealed as ignorance...and as we all know ignorance is bliss...ergo most people are happy...

"There's a time and place for spontaneity!" - A Sure Thing

Originally posted by wideskies

even when my cat attacks the string, he's looking at my hand.

but i guess that topic was dropped a while ago ;]

lol...

I love it when I get two things going at once and he can't make up his mind which one he wants to play with... so his head is moving from side to side and eventually he just goes berserk and starts trying to attack both of them at once... haha, cats are the best... :laugh:

even when my cat attacks the string, he's looking at my hand.

but i guess that topic was dropped a while ago ;]

aww...you can talk about your pussy if you want...my kitty ignores the string and goes for my hand...he tends to put his claws around my arm and locks his jaws into the bone with a bite that resembles a tiger attacking the jugular of its prey...a little scary sometimes...esp. when you see the look in his eye...

... *purrs slightly* i miss my little man. he's back in DC with my mom.

it's funny, my cat is vicious when it comes to biting (ask joeg, hoke, xpander, kuro, or anyone else who's ever been to my house) but he doesn't extend his claws even as he's digging holes in your arm with his teeth.

cats are weird...

... *purrs slightly* i miss my little man. he's back in DC with my mom.

it's funny, my cat is vicious when it comes to biting (ask joeg, hoke, xpander, kuro, or anyone else who's ever been to my house) but he doesn't extend his claws even as he's digging holes in your arm with his teeth.

cats are weird...

...i also have a male (maine coon with green eyes) that's beautiful...he's fierce...he plays rough...and does bite and claw...but that's my fault...i never taught him otherwise - you CAN teach them when they're young...he used to walk with me to the restaraunt down the street and wait for me until i was done, then walk back up with me...a cat behaving like a dog...now that is weird...

...he resides with my parents as well so i can relate...i miss him all the time...

oh! maine coons are lovely and smart.

hrm.. i want a kitten.. *melts*

does anyone on here own a kitten i can go visit?

..not right now...but sunday i will be heading down the shore to see the little tyke...i'm sure he'd love to see you...he's a big mush...