Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Visiting South Beach

njdionysus

Next week, I'm off to South Beach (from nj and ny) with my friends to celebrate my birthday. They have been down several times, but I was only there shortly for the Millennium New Years Eve. Not that I remember much from that night. Seriously though, any suggestions for essential partys next week in South Beach? Any good international djs in the area for the weekend of the 20th?

I heard Spin is good on Friday nights.

here are some suggestions:

Friday- Spin, Crobar and Red (try something diff., Stryke will def. impress u)

Saturday- Bentley Suites (5th and Ocean Drive, $20 bucks gets u all u can drink or $30 bucks gets u the same deal but top shelf - - after 1 am is Hip Hop, so its ur call), Crobar, Lola (if u wanna do the deep deep house loungy thing) and u must go to Space (Oscar G and Roly does the patio till 6ish, then its Ivano Bellini which at that point i suggest u run dont walk back inside of Space)

Sunday- Recover from ur partying at Nikki's Beach Club or Wet Willies

I am sure the other CP People can point u in the right direction....:D

ps

a friend of DIBS is a friend of mine....;)

Saturday nights @ LOLA are house grooves from the deep end of the pool, nu jazz and organic beats. Nothing lounge, although the venue has a lounge feel. Packed with locals, serious vibe. Check out the Aquabooty Thank You post. It will give you a great idea as to what people think of this event. Peace, happy bday and I hope to see you on the dancefloor

Aquabboty's DIRTY LITTLE FUNKY THING