Clubplanet Nightlife Community

--fucking Camel Fucking Rag Heads --

Originally posted by nickymidnite

mine as well i think we should kick all them rag heads out of this damn place

Believe me, I am just as angry as the rest of the USA about 9/11 and believe the people who did this are by far the most evil fucking people on EARTH and need to be irradicated...But by kicking "them" meaning rag heads in general out of this place, I think that would be like kicking all Germans out of the US because of what Hitler and the NATZIs did...Trust me, I do not sympathize with "them"....I wish to GOD that AL-queda, Osama, and all the sympathizers and supporters burn in hell....

Not all of "them" are evil, cannot blame them all.

Just my 2cents.

Originally posted by jp18

Believe me, I am just as angry as the rest of the USA about 9/11 and believe the people who did this are by far the most evil fucking people on EARTH and need to be irradicated...But by kicking "them" meaning rag heads in general out of this place, I think that would be like kicking all Germans out of the US because of what Hitler and the NATZIs did...Trust me, I do not sympathize with "them"....I wish to GOD that AL-queda, Osama, and all the sympathizers and supporters burn in hell....

Not all of "them" are evil, cannot blame them all.

Just my 2cents.

that is true

FUCK EVERYONE THAT HAD TO DO WITH IT I THINK IF AMERICA DIDN'T DEPEND ON THE JEWS WE WOULDN'T EVEN BE INVOLVED THE TOWELL HEADS HATE US FOR GETTING INVOLVED AND IT IS ALL ABOUT MONEY THE JEWS OWN MOST OF AMERICA AND WE NEED THEM I HATE THE TOWEL HEADS FOR WHAT THEY DID TOO AND ALL YOU SNAPPLE DRINKERS BIN LADENS FAMILY OWNS 75 PERCENT OF THE STOCKS SO EVERY TIME YOU DRINK A SNAPPLE YOU HELP THEM

Originally posted by nickymidnite

mine as well i think we should kick all them rag heads out of this damn place

The ignorance of most people (except jp18) who have posted on this thread is glaring. Its a shame that you all believe everything you see on TV, which, for the most part is manipulated by the media. I have traveled throughout the world, and have volunteered in Middle Eastern refugee camps among others, and have seen first-hand what its like over there. Ask yourselves, who are the aggressors? Are they the ones who throw the stones, or the ones that have the tanks, guns, and a military? Is it the people, who, with no other option, choose to blow themselves up, or the ones who "retaliate" to the suicide bombings? If you all picked up a book and read on how israel was formed, you would know that the foundation of the country is based on violent acts of terrorism (INCLUDING SUICIDE BOMBINGS) by 3 different paramilitary/terrorist groups. The only one I could remember was the Stern Gang. This all happened in 1947, but you guys wouldn't know because its not on TV or in tomorrow's newspaper. In a previous post, I mentioned living in a castrated society, and this post just reinforces that belief. Do not mistake this argument as a defense of what happened a year ago. In fact, I worked a block away, and lost 3 close friends in the mess. And despite all that I've seen and been through, I do not generalize a group based on acts of extremism from a miniscule percentage of people classified in the group. I'm beginning to think that your heads are like tempts in the winter... EMPTY. God gave you a brain for a reason... USE IT.

Originally posted by shlonger

The ignorance of most people (except jp18) who have posted on this thread is glaring. Its a shame that you all believe everything you see on TV, which, for the most part is manipulated by the media. I have traveled throughout the world, and have volunteered in Middle Eastern refugee camps among others, and have seen first-hand what its like over there. Ask yourselves, who are the aggressors? Are they the ones who throw the stones, or the ones that have the tanks, guns, and a military? Is it the people, who, with no other option, choose to blow themselves up, or the ones who "retaliate" to the suicide bombings? If you all picked up a book and read on how israel was formed, you would know that the foundation of the country is based on violent acts of terrorism (INCLUDING SUICIDE BOMBINGS) by 3 different paramilitary/terrorist groups. The only one I could remember was the Stern Gang. This all happened in 1947, but you guys wouldn't know because its not on TV or in tomorrow's newspaper. In a previous post, I mentioned living in a castrated society, and this post just reinforces that belief. Do not mistake this argument as a defense of what happened a year ago. In fact, I worked a block away, and lost 3 close friends in the mess. And despite all that I've seen and been through, I do not generalize a group based on acts of extremism from a miniscule percentage of people classified in the group. I'm beginning to think that your heads are like tempts in the winter... EMPTY. God gave you a brain for a reason... USE IT.

Go back to the rock you crawled out of. Your fucking anti-american. We need to nuke everylast one of them they all hate us.

DUDE WHAT YOUR SAYING IS BULLSHIT I FEEL WE SHOULD NUKE THE JEWS TOO AND AS FOR YOU RIGHT NOW IS WHEN THEY NEED HELP OVER THERE THE MOST WHY DON'T YOU GO BACK AND HELP MAYBE YOU WILL GO DOWN IN THE NEXT AIR RAID OR MAYBE 1 OF THEM CAN HIJACK YOUR PLANE AND CRASH IT INTO SOMETHING YOUR A RETART AND YOU OBVIOUSLY DON'T KNOW TO MUCH MAYBE THE DRUGS GOT THE BEST OF YOU THIS SUMMER

TrueGuys is right.

Do you think if we didnt help the jews by giving them billions a year to persicute Muslims, that they would bother with terrorising the USA?

Since 1976, Israel had been the largest annual recipient of U.S. foreign assistance. According to a November 2001 Congressional Research Service report, Israel: U.S. Foreign Assistance, U.S. aid to Israel in the last half century has totaled a whopping $81.3 billion.

In recent years, Israel remains the top recipient of U.S. military and economic assistance. The most commonly cited figure is $3 billion a year, with about $1.8 billion a year in Foreign Military Financing (FMF) grants from the Department of Defense and an additional $1.2 billion a year in Economic Support Funds (ESF) from the Department of State. In the last decade FMF grants to Israel have totaled $18.2 billion. In fact, 17% of all U.S. foreign aid is earmarked for Israel.

For 2003, the Bush administration is proposing that Israel receive $2.76 billion in foreign aid, with $2.1 billion in FMF and $600 million in ESF. An additional $28 million will go to Israel for the purchase U.S. manufactured counter terrorism equipment.

http://www.worldpolicy.org/projects/arms/reports/israel050602.html

And the sad part is that MOST americans are brainwashed by the jewish run media and know nuttin bout the situations , just say Fuck all them towelheds..

Do you know how bad there life is over there cuz the jews, They steal there land blow up there homes and keep people prisoner in there own homes...

I didnt really give a fuck about any of this till a good friend of mines mom whom worked for ny/nj port autourity died, then I started careing on why they did this, And I belive its the gonverments fault for there whack forign policies!

Originally posted by trewguy

DUDE WHAT YOUR SAYING IS BULLSHIT I FEEL WE SHOULD NUKE THE JEWS TOO AND AS FOR YOU RIGHT NOW IS WHEN THEY NEED HELP OVER THERE THE MOST WHY DON'T YOU GO BACK AND HELP MAYBE YOU WILL GO DOWN IN THE NEXT AIR RAID OR MAYBE 1 OF THEM CAN HIJACK YOUR PLANE AND CRASH IT INTO SOMETHING YOUR A RETART AND YOU OBVIOUSLY DON'T KNOW TO MUCH MAYBE THE DRUGS GOT THE BEST OF YOU THIS SUMMER

In the rare few moments each day that i can sit down and log onto this tangled web of an internet I find myself compelled to read the drivel posted by you peons because all it makes me do, is laugh. Spending hours contemplatiing insensible comebacks to my intellectual postings. When will you learn that I cannot be deterred by adolescents like yourselves from speaking my mind.

1. you are indirectly agreeing with me, yet you call me a retard??? elaborate on why I am retarded.

2. I was over there from June 23rd through August 1st of this summer.

3. Never done a drug, nor had a sip of alcohol in my life.

4. Stonedcl has obviously done his homework. Very good job stating the true facts that people tend to overlook.

5. Notallthere... I will beat your ass any day of the week. Anti-american??? You have no idea, and don't have the mental capacity to understand what I previously wrote. When dealing with you, maybe I should refrain from using words with more than 4 letters, or 3 syllables. How many WTC victims do you know first-hand... not a friend of a friend? I mean you had lunch with them 3 days before? Sorry bro, you have no idea and are clearly mistaken. Were you there when the ish went down? No, I don't remember seeing the tanning salon you worked at anywhere near the WTC. Now, anti-israel... yes. Anti-zionist... yes. Anti-American... absolutely not. Born and raised a true american. The difference between you and I, I can think for myself.

In the rare few moments each day that i can sit down and log onto this tangled web of an internet I find myself compelled to read the drivel posted by you peons because all it makes me do, is laugh. Spending hours contemplatiing insensible comebacks to my intellectual postings. When will you learn that I cannot be deterred by adolescents like yourselves from speaking my mind.

1. you are indirectly agreeing with me, yet you call me a retard??? elaborate on why I am retarded.

3. Never done a drug, nor had a sip of alcohol in my life.

4. Stonedcl has obviously done his homework. Very good job stating the true facts that people tend to overlook.

5. Notallthere... I will beat your ass any day of the week. Anti-american??? You have no idea, and don't have the mental capacity to understand what I previously wrote. When dealing with you, maybe I should refrain from using words with more than 4 letters, or 3 syllables. How many WTC victims do you know first-hand... not a friend of a friend? I mean you had lunch with them 3 days before? Sorry bro, you have no idea and are clearly mistaken. Were you there when the ish went down? No, I don't remember seeing the tanning salon you worked at anywhere near the WTC. Now, anti-israel... yes. Anti-zionist... yes. Anti-American... absolutely not. Born and raised a true american. The difference between you and I, I can think for myself.

lol oooK

You can beat my ass any day of the week? Ok maybe so but I am so so willing to take a go at it ANYDAY of the week. You want to beat me down because I called you out? then PLEASE FUCKING GO FOR IT. Come tuff guy beat me up

Second You are bragging to me that you new people 3 days before they died in the world trade center? wow your really a piece of shit. I was working at American express the day the whole thing happened rite next door and im not even going to get into the shit I saw. Your such a fucking ANTI-AMERICAN I CANT BELIEVE IT! How do you take time out from your flag burnings to write on CP??? I bet you think bin laden has his points? Your one of those aren't you.. Please take Guido out of your profile and put tree hugging hippie asshole moron

Where in the mid-east where you?

I dont understand Americans..

You cant hate a nationality cuz something our country started.

Fuuny part is most Americans are clueless and brainwashed when it comes to WORLD events..

I have been to other countries and the USA is the most hated country in the world cuz our forign policies..

They dont understand, They wanna play nation builder when our own economy is slipping..

THIS COUNTRY IS A DICTATERSHIP, dont belive we have more rights then other countries cuz the only right we have is to vote in a new puppet every 4 years as president!

Originally posted by stonedcl

Where in the mid-east where you?

I dont understand Americans..

You cant hate a nationality cuz something our country started.

Fuuny part is most Americans are clueless and brainwashed when it comes to WORLD events..

I have been to other countries and the USA is the most hated country in the world cuz our forign policies..

They dont understand, They wanna play nation builder when our own economy is slipping..

THIS COUNTRY IS A DICTATERSHIP, dont belive we have more rights then other countries cuz the only right we have is to vote in a new puppet every 4 years as president!

If you don't like this country get the fuck out.

Originally posted by notallthere

lol oooK

You can beat my ass any day of the week? Ok maybe so but I am so so willing to take a go at it ANYDAY of the week. You want to beat me down because I called you out? then PLEASE FUCKING GO FOR IT. Come tuff guy beat me up

Second You are bragging to me that you new people 3 days before they died in the world trade center? wow your really a piece of shit. I was working at American express the day the whole thing happened rite next door and im not even going to get into the shit I saw. Your such a fucking ANTI-AMERICAN I CANT BELIEVE IT! How do you take time out from your flag burnings to write on CP??? I bet you think bin laden has his points? Your one of those aren't you.. Please take Guido out of your profile and put tree hugging hippie asshole moron

I doubt that you worked there because you obviously can't handle reading comprehension. If you read my first post on this chain, you'd see that I worked 2 blocks, at the fed reserve bank, as well you fucking moron. Second, they weren't guys I met 3 days before, I had lunch with them on Saturday afternoon in Brick Township, where my one friend Rob Tipaldi (God rest his soul) had just purchased a home and were invited down for a housewarming party. He was one of 3 college buddies from brooklyn who worked for Cantor fitzgerald, and perished in the attacks. Who's bragging, I stated the point to show you that although I lost 3 close friends in the attacks, as well as being covered in rubble and watching the towers go down first hand. I watched seniors collapsing in the middle of the road. I did everything I could to help anyone I could, while you, being the coward that you are, probably tucked your tail and ran for cover. Now, I guarantee that you can't elaborate more on why I am anti-american. Back up the point you are trying to make with some solid evidence. Is it because I defend making generalizations, or is it because I have a different opinion that you? Otherwise, given all the premises you've presented, your argument about me being anti-american is invalid. Does anyone besides this ignorant, brain-washed bastard disagree? And anytime you wanna go at it, I can sacrifice a "flag-burning" or 2 to beat your ass, and possibly beat some sense into your low-class, credulous self. Do you need help defining any of the aforementioned terms?

It is obvious that you know your shit, I just wouldnt take notallthere's comments too seriously...From what I understand, on the board he is wacked, but in person he isn't...I could be wrong on this particular instance.

Sorry for your loss.

By the way, dont take this the wrong way-- You are probably the first guido, I ever heard, who talks (posts) like a character from Dawsons Creek...That really has nothing to do with anything, but I thought it was pretty funny

:D

JPalmucci

I doubt that you worked there because you obviously can't handle reading comprehension. If you read my first post on this chain, you'd see that I worked 2 blocks, at the fed reserve bank, as well you fucking moron. Second, they weren't guys I met 3 days before, I had lunch with them on Saturday afternoon in Brick Township, where my one friend Rob Tipaldi (God rest his soul) had just purchased a home and were invited down for a housewarming party. He was one of 3 college buddies from brooklyn who worked for Cantor fitzgerald, and perished in the attacks. Who's bragging, I stated the point to show you that although I lost 3 close friends in the attacks, as well as being covered in rubble and watching the towers go down first hand. I watched seniors collapsing in the middle of the road. I did everything I could to help anyone I could, while you, being the coward that you are, probably tucked your tail and ran for cover. Now, I guarantee that you can't elaborate more on why I am anti-american. Back up the point you are trying to make with some solid evidence. Is it because I defend making generalizations, or is it because I have a different opinion that you? Otherwise, given all the premises you've presented, your argument about me being anti-american is invalid. Does anyone besides this ignorant, brain-washed bastard disagree? And anytime you wanna go at it, I can sacrifice a "flag-burning" or 2 to beat your ass, and possibly beat some sense into your low-class, credulous self. Do you need help defining any of the aforementioned terms?

WHATS WITH ALL THE BIG WORDS BRO? YOUR LIKE THE UGLY GIRL AT SCHOOL WHO DRESSES LIKE A SLUT BECUASE SHE NEEDS TO PROVE SHES NOT UGLY TO OTHERS

Its funny how you assume things about me but you couldn’t be more wrong. I will admit like I have before my spelling sucks and I most certainly do not have a wide vocabulary like you. Run for cover? LOL good one. I must have hit a nerve with you because you immediately resorted to fighting. But dot get me wrong if you want to start wailing on me I embrace it because I am curiouse to see how I will react and what I will do to you. I have only been in a few real fights and I really lost it which is kind of cool because its like being a different person. But anywhoo I don’t really have anything more to say because we will keep going back and forth and im sure you are your own biggest fan so there is no reasoning with you... But im sorry i can't be like you i love the usa