Clubplanet Nightlife Community

--fucking Camel Fucking Rag Heads --

Originally posted by trewguy

DUDE SHLONGER YOUR A MORON WHY DON"TYOU VOLONTEER YOUR TIME HERE IN MY OPINION YOUR SLEEING WITH THE ENMY OR YOU LIKE A BITCH THAT LIKES DRAMA

Can anyone make sense of this? Dude, trewguy, stop using primitive forms of english. Your cave-manish writings and lack of vowels have left me baffled. Maybe you can communicate better with Mack (my dog).

Instead of bitching back and forth about whose a better American why don't one of you enlist in our military and do our country some good. Oh, and if anyone cares to critique my grammar, punctuation, or spelling I'll save you the trouble......................................Go screw

Originally posted by luvle02

Instead of bitching back and forth about whose a better American why don't one of you enlist in our military and do our country some good. Oh, and if anyone cares to critique my grammar, punctuation, or spelling I'll save you the trouble......................................Go screw

NOT FOR NOTHING IF SOMEONE WAS HERE ATTACKING US LIKE 911I WOULD GRAB THE GUNS AND GO BUT I REFUSE TO GO FIGHT ANOTHER COUNTRYS WAR JUST MY 2 CENTS AND YOUR SPELLING IS FINE

Originally posted by trewguy

NOT FOR NOTHING IF SOMEONE WAS HERE ATTACKING US LIKE 911I WOULD GRAB THE GUNS AND GO BUT I REFUSE TO GO FIGHT ANOTHER COUNTRYS WAR JUST MY 2 CENTS AND YOUR SPELLING IS FINE

Very true...

All the American soldiers are NOT fighting for USA, they are fighting for Isreal. They are fighting to make Isreal a superpower in the mid east. Why is Isreal allowed to have Nukes yet if a muslim country gets ahold of them we got to overthrow there gonverment. Out Forign Policies are making alot of people in the mid-east's life hell.

Originally posted by stonedcl

Very true...

All the American soldiers are NOT fighting for USA, they are fighting for Isreal. They are fighting to make Isreal a superpower in the mid east. Why is Isreal allowed to have Nukes yet if a muslim country gets ahold of them we got to overthrow there gonverment. Out Forign Policies are making alot of people in the mid-east's life hell.

i think u are so right bro who cares about a place half way around the world let them fight there own battles why do we have to die for them. and when we help them nothing good happeneds to us, we get blown up or some shit. dont get me wrong i think that the shit isreal is in is bad and i do feel for them but it doesnt invole us so why do we have to die that makes no fuckin sense to me