Clubplanet Nightlife Community

club planet good or bad

i have noticed that the club planet messageboards is a way of life for many. many people have posted 2000+ times but is there a bad part to all this madness??? well i have noticed that these boards are like a drug to some people one might say. with some people posting 50+ a day. should there be a warning on these boards?? i went cold turkey without 1 post for 3 months then one day i got that e mail from club planet and i check out the boards to see what was going on and once again i am hook. has this happened to anyone else on this board?

I talked to jpdd810 about this last night. I feel like this is the best thing to happen to me during work. Since most of it is text, my boss thinks I am reading something... it works out so well. We may not be getting our work done on time or even correctly, but isn't that the American way?

:blank:

Originally posted by jarmenio

Makes the work day go by a lot quicker and also keeps us updated on what is going on where.

I feel the same way.....helps me kill so much time at work

Only problem is, I'm on this thing even when I HAVE work to do...I end up crunching @ like 5:00....

Slacker...did someone say Slacker??? LOL :tongue: