attn: nyis4meatheads

teamj5

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

Thanks! Yours is damn good too... who said that on BCN? I'm a big fan of anything that gets me into trouble lately :D

we all know my sig is the best and i actually live up to it! who else can say that?!

as for the music deal my friends, keri knows where it's at....meathead doesn't know his way around a cd player at all...i mean cum on, look at his posting name???

Ah, I can see we're on the same page here. We both like good music, so we're in agreement. Unfortunately though, we don't see eye to eye with snatchy... she likes bad music. We'll have to teach her a thing or two.

dildoboy, don't amke me embarrass your little ass in front of your friends here.....uh, let's just remember that this kid doesn't even like sasha........

digitalkid, don't start getting like meathead...you seem way to cool to be dragged down to that level....

Originally posted by snatch69

Vic, I would be more than happy to help you out there! you see, being a chick myself who has had experience in K-holing, I will be able to help get you "in" with these girls a little better than just watching a guy try to work it on his own. :hump:

soon, this'll be you in no time: :comit:

hey, how did i miss this post?

ooooo......maybe that is what i need, female expertise in the subject :D

Originally posted by vicman

hey, how did i miss this post?

ooooo......maybe that is what i need, female expertise in the subject :D

of course you need the female expertise on your side! i mean cum on Vic, do you REALLY think meathead could really get a girl looking the way he does?? let's be realistic man! :nono:

Originally posted by teamj5

Why are you still here? Clubivbes.com....NOW !!!!

I'm not the one tha abondoned ole'allston. You did. Pay the price !!!!!

:mad:

teamj5, you gotta admit...isn't Allston a much nicer place without him?

besides, meathead is still trying to get a date with a Slumberville girl...it's funny, no one would touch those girls with a ten foot pole, yetmeathead can't seem to score a date! :laugh::laugh:

Originally posted by teamj5

:laugh:

I'd rather date a girl from Revere before I dated an east boston girl....oh wait :laugh: woops :laugh:

Allston is nicer and the girls are better looking than ever. :)

Don't you have to get a date with one girl first, before you can deside what kind of girl you'd rather date? :confused:

Have fun in dirty Allston (that name takes on a whole new meaning these days).

The girls look nicer because they're freshmen... freshmen always look nicer, they haven't put on an extra 15 lbs... yet. And jp5, those girls will get you put in jail, you dirty, dirty old man. nono.gif

I'm glad to see you guys miss me though. Just wish the feeling was mutual...

dildoboy, don't amke me embarrass your little ass in front of your friends here.....uh, let's just remember that this kid doesn't even like sasha........

digitalkid, don't start getting like meathead...you seem way to cool to be dragged down to that level....

If you think I'm that cool, does that mean I can stay with you when I come up to Boston sometime?

Don't you have to get a date with one girl first, before you can deside what kind of girl you'd rather date? :confused:

Have fun in dirty Allston (that name takes on a whole new meaning these days).

The girls look nicer because they're freshmen... freshmen always look nicer, they haven't put on an extra 15 lbs... yet. And jp5, those girls will get you put in jail, you dirty, dirty old man. nono.gif

I'm glad to see you guys miss me though. Just wish the feeling was mutual...

uh, if you think all this talk about how glad we are that you left thinks we really miss you then you have more porblems than we thought you did....it's so obvious you made the wrong choice by moving, but i guess that's not our problem! :laugh:

of course you could! my house is always an open invite! where are you from? have plans to come anytime soon?

I'm from Missouri but go to school an hour north of NYC, one more year thank god. I dunno what kind of music you're into (nyis4 said the bad kind) but I wanted to see Ferry Oct. 4th. I've only been there once but never clubbin there. I heard Boston girls are hot and crazy, can you hook me and some friends up?

Originally posted by digitaldan

I'm from Missouri but go to school an hour north of NYC, one more year thank god. I dunno what kind of music you're into (nyis4 said the bad kind) but I wanted to see Ferry Oct. 4th. I've only been there once but never clubbin there. I heard Boston girls are hot and crazy, can you hook me and some friends up?

the sooner you realize NYDILDO doesn't know what's he talking about, the better off you will be.

cum out partying with me for an evening and then tell me if i listen to bad music!

R U really asking me to help get you and UR friends laid?!?!

if so, you gonna help hook me up with the same? ;)