attn: nyis4meatheads

teamj5

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by snatch69

uh, if you think all this talk about how glad we are that you left thinks we really miss you then you have more porblems than we thought you did....it's so obvious you made the wrong choice by moving, but i guess that's not our problem! :laugh:

Ummmm, I made the wrong choice how exactly? I now live in a big, brand new, NICE place that has no bums on the sidewalk, no trash on the street, no one trying to force their way into my house. You're right, this is hellish. :rolleyes:

the sooner you realize NYDILDO doesn't know what's he talking about, the better off you will be.

cum out partying with me for an evening and then tell me if i listen to bad music!

R U really asking me to help get you and UR friends laid?!?!

if so, you gonna help hook me up with the same? ;)

Do you really dislike NYis4 or you just fuckin with each other? What kind of techno are you into, like who are you favorite DJs?

I wasn't suggesting that necessarily but your sig should suggest such ;) I was mainly just looking for some girls to party with. If you and your girls like dudes in uniform, I think I can help you with your problem.

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

Ummmm, I made the wrong choice how exactly? I now live in a big, brand new, NICE place that has no bums on the sidewalk, no trash on the street, no one trying to force their way into my house. You're right, this is hellish. :rolleyes:

uh let's see. allston is close to everything. all kids, and good looking ones at that. everything at fingertips, great place to party, lots of rockin noise, etc. and you know it kid.

you live in the middle of nowhere, and you live with your god damn parents!! lol.

my apt. is nice, i love it to death...i would MUCH rather have my place than yours...yours has no character. :D

i think it WAS time for you to leave old man...we are loving allston just fine!!!

Originally posted by digitaldan

Do you really dislike NYis4 or you just fuckin with each other? What kind of techno are you into, like who are you favorite DJs?

I wasn't suggesting that necessarily but your sig should suggest such ;) I was mainly just looking for some girls to party with. If you and your girls like dudes in uniform, I think I can help you with your problem.

Internet Access at School Computer: FREE

Clubplanet Registration: FREE

Uniform: FREE

Trying to pick up chicks on the internet: PRICELESS

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: you're killing me! you're alright in my book!

I do actually go to a school where I wear a uniform, along with all the stupid rules :( . But I was joking in the fact that girls always blab about the uniform shit, but its not like I'm gonna actually wear it out of this place. They keep me couped up all week (and some weekends) so that's why I'm always ready to party whenever I get out. Just as a forwarning

I do actually go to a school where I wear a uniform, along with all the stupid rules :( . But I was joking in the fact that girls always blab about the uniform shit, but its not like I'm gonna actually wear it out of this place. They keep me couped up all week (and some weekends) so that's why I'm always ready to party whenever I get out. Just as a forwarning

Where do you go to school?

BRING IT ON! I LOVE A GUY THAT CAN PARTY!!! I NEED A CHALLENGE THESE DAYS!!

BRING IT ON! I LOVE A GUY THAT CAN PARTY!!! I NEED A CHALLENGE THESE DAYS!!

Don't find too many girls that say that sort of shit. Good to hear they're not all prudes out there. I'll believe it when I see it. If I did come up there it would only be like 2 or 3 dudes with me, most of my friends aren't into techno, especially not enough to drive to Boston for.

No one has told me who they like yet btw... I started in trance and think it will always be my fav (PVD is God) but I've been getting into some harder techno and some groovier house lately so I'm up to see anything new.

Don't find too many girls that say that sort of shit. Good to hear they're not all prudes out there. I'll believe it when I see it. If I did come up there it would only be like 2 or 3 dudes with me, most of my friends aren't into techno, especially not enough to drive to Boston for.

No one has told me who they like yet btw... I started in trance and think it will always be my fav (PVD is God) but I've been getting into some harder techno and some groovier house lately so I'm up to see anything new.

i'm out now geeks, but i will personally email you tomorrow dan! bye!

west point boy!!! so, how you doin?! get ur ass here and party party party!

:laugh: Assuming I can get people to go with me and not get in any stupid trouble here, I should be there Oct. 4th. The next 2 weekends we have home football games on Saturday and we have to stay for them since they are mandatory so I won't be going too far.

yo you jealous punks, listen up! just b/c i offer up my place to stay to help someone out doesn't mean i'm gettin all over some stranger on the freakin internet!!! i just like meeting new people with common interests, hence the reason i joined the board. i'm not so hard up that i need a date over the internet. if it was a girl who said she was coming to beantown, i would have done EXACTLY the same and started emailing her. actually I PREFER it would be a girl....hmmmm....:licker: