Clubplanet Nightlife Community

***Official*** Satoshi @Buzz roll call etc thread

crank47

Who's going?

Don't forget Walker @Yoshi from 8-9.

Pre-party afterwards at my place, 9:30ish - Let me know if you're stopping by, PM me for directions. I have a bottle of vodka left over from the last one, need Red Bull.

Meet-up: 1:00am in the hallway to the bathrooms by the main room

Set times:

MAIN ROOM:

11:30-02:00 BK

02:00-06:00 Satoshi Tomiie

FRONT ROOM:

10:00-12:00 Curren

12:00-02:00 Future Funk Squad

02:00-04:00 Chris Carter

04:00-05:30 621

OUTDOOR PATIO:

11:00-04:00 FILLER takeover

I will not be there. :( Can I ask a favor though? Can ya'll please spill drinks on Satoshi? :D I only say that cause in the thread about drinking with him in small print it said please don't spill drinks on Satoshi. I thought that was funny. Plus, I can't drink anyways. :tongue: Otherwise if I was there and I could drink all hell would break out cause Satoshi would be drenched. J/K LOL

Originally posted by pluryou

I will not be there. :( Can I ask a favor though? Can ya'll please spill drinks on Satoshi? :D I only say that cause in the thread about drinking with him in small print it said please don't spill drinks on Satoshi. I thought that was funny. Plus, I can't drink anyways. :tongue: Otherwise if I was there and I could drink all hell would break out cause Satoshi would be drenched. J/K LOL

why cant you go?

anyway, needless, i'll be at kuro's, crank's & satoshi

I can go but I have plans for early Sat. My bf and I plan to go see the sites around DC (if there is any LOL....we have been wanting to do this for awhile). Sleeping all day Sat will not help. Yes, I have been without sleep many of weekends (from clubbing) but I just wanna slow the pace down. My "friend" will be there next week. :D Hope everyone has fun tomorrow! :)

i'll be there!

dont worry pluryou - if you cant make it, i'll be sure to send an secret agent in to spill some drinks on satoshi. i'm sure he deserves it anyway...

oh - and what happened in january? bad set? maybe someone had spilled some drinks on him then, and he was trying to spin with sticky hands and wet clothes?? thats why buzz posted that warning!

(dont listen to me...no sleep last nite=no sense this morning)

Originally posted by djbuster

oh - and what happened in january? bad set? maybe someone had spilled some drinks on him then, and he was trying to spin with sticky hands and wet clothes?? thats why buzz posted that warning!

(dont listen to me...no sleep last nite=no sense this morning)

i just had a bad night - the only good thing that happened that night was I met Cookiegirl that day :D

think i will try and swing by friday night at Yoshi... er is there a cover?.... OH! Yeah Vicman, I got a picure of me on the internet now with my little red headed accomplice... it is at sideshow bob's web site logged under: dark ravers / under the Deisel boy show date back in July. In case you were wondering, i have shorter hair now and i think i am about 5 pounds lighter.. in MY opinion my breasts are smaller than that, but, my accomplice is giving me the pinch of approval, they are however real as can be.

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Originally posted by 1badkitty

think i will try and swing by friday night at Yoshi... er is there a cover?.... OH! Yeah Vicman, I got a picure of me on the internet now with my little red headed accomplice... it is at sideshow bob's web site logged under: dark ravers / under the Deisel boy show date back in July. In case you were wondering, i have shorter hair now and i think i am about 5 pounds lighter.. in MY opinion my breasts are smaller than that, but, my accomplice is giving me the pinch of approval, they are however real as can be.

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Which picture is it? We wanna see those breasts. :D