Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tonight / Tomorrow

kaydup

Originally posted by shamus131

Heading to Caprice tonight and to Avalon/Axis tomorrow night to see Micro and Freeland. Should be a good night.

Anyone who wants guestlist for Avalon/Axis email shamus131@hotmail.com

Oh shamus you have a list, really. Because I wouldn't fucking know from your other 3 million posts.

Ladies and Gents just another shameless plug from shamus

Originally posted by groovefire

The lowdown: Great house music, and not just one subgenre beaten into your skull for four hours, but rather a nice flow of deep, disco, funky, latin, tribal, and progessive. Pravda's a great club, chic yet comfortable. We've really tried to bring good music and I think we're doing a pretty good job. Look at these posts on citysearch, and I swear these are not written by anyone I know.

http://boston.citysearch.com/review/11352483/478389

http://boston.citysearch.com/review/11352483/473610/

Seriously, give us a chance!!

I haven't heard or seen Matt in a year, how is he doing?

Originally posted by kaydup

I haven't heard or seen Matt in a year, how is he doing?

Matt E's doing really well. He came down and did a night with us in Newport, RI over the summer, with Joe Mama too. The two of them did the Roxy over the summer too. And Matt E did Area 2 here and he just got back from Area 2 in San Fran, as well as playing 1015, and some other great parties.

Originally posted by groovefire

Matt E's doing really well. He came down and did a night with us in Newport, RI over the summer, with Joe Mama too. The two of them did the Roxy over the summer too. And Matt E did Area 2 here and he just got back from Area 2 in San Fran, as well as playing 1015, and some other great parties.

Good kid I partied with him a bit, Last time I heard him it was in CT with Tom Grin. I didn't even know he was at Area 2. Might come by tonight

Originally posted by kaydup

Oh shamus you have a list, really. Because I wouldn't fucking know from your other 3 million posts.

Ladies and Gents just another shameless plug from shamus

Gotta make a living somehow and most of the other night are just trying to get my boys Dave Wagz, Dres, and Scott Macleod's night off the ground. I know i'm gonna burn in hell for it later but so be it I'll have company.

Originally posted by shamus131

Gotta make a living somehow and most of the other night are just trying to get my boys Dave Wagz, Dres, and Scott Macleod's night off the ground. I know i'm gonna burn in hell for it later but so be it I'll have company.

hey shamus! i'm going to start promoting for dave wagz soon! gotta support that kid. he did a really good job at roxy not too long ago. :dj: