Clubplanet Nightlife Community

joeys/sandbar or metro????

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

Either one will be a great decision. Metro is more of a club atmosphere, Joeys has a lounge atmosphere and Sand Bar has a bar atmosphere to it.

Ummm I gotta disagree with you on that a little bit Bri.

Joeys is def. a lounge atmosphere with the smallest dance floor. Metro is def. a club atmosphere.

As far as Sandbar I wouldnt call it a bar at all. It has nice size dancefloors in the dome and in the main room and then there's that whole hangout area outside by the water. It is def. a hot spot but i wouldnt call it a bar, especially with the sick beats that Roveen and Manny the Greek drop. just my $0.02

KostaP

Originally posted by kostaP

As far as Sandbar I wouldnt call it a bar at all. It has nice size dancefloors in the dome and in the main room and then there's that whole hangout area outside by the water. It is def. a hot spot but i wouldnt call it a bar, especially with the sick beats that Roveen and Manny the Greek drop. just my $0.02

KostaP

I said a bar atmosphere but with good music. It is not a knock on Sand Bar. Sand Bar is my favorite place to go week after week. Hot girls every week with good music, good crowd, good vibe and alcohol.

Originally posted by missdivinity

people..im not asking what kind of places they are...its not like i dont know..im just wondering what party will be the best tonight

I'd say Metro. I only like Joey's when Denny is there and Sand Bar doesn't do it for me! Plus isn't Metro having some theme or something? Those things don't mean much to me, but I know others pay attention.

Plus George gets you very drunk!

Originally posted by Kermzy

I'd say Metro. I only like Joey's when Denny is there and Sand Bar doesn't do it for me! Plus isn't Metro having some theme or something? Those things don't mean much to me, but I know others pay attention.

Plus George gets you very drunk!

kerri, are you goin to Deko tomorrow?

Originally posted by swngingjohnson

I am having the same dilemma. Dont know where to go tonight. But the way I look at is....take advantage of the good weather while it is still here and go to Sandbar. We'll have all winter to go to Metro and Joey's :cool:

that was my original plan too...andddddd i never have to pay to get in to sandbar..soooo free is ALWAYS better..i think thats what ill be doin..and its closer to my apartment:)

that was my original plan too...andddddd i never have to pay to get in to sandbar..soooo free is ALWAYS better..i think thats what ill be doin..and its closer to my apartment:)

I think that is what me and my friends are doing too. But we went last week and it wasn't as good or as crowded as I expected. Still had fun but i was expected more people b/c the summer is over.

Originally posted by swngingjohnson

I think that is what me and my friends are doing too. But we went last week and it wasn't as good or as crowded as I expected. Still had fun but i was expected more people b/c the summer is over.

i went last week too...as i always do anyway..it was crowded..just not the usual annoying crowded..there were more people outside than in...i dont know though..im kinda havin a bad feeling about tonight though...im gonna be pissed off if its dead

that is one loooooonggggggg crawl though..in all opposite directions...i dont wanna get to sandbar..see that it sucks and drive allllll the way to metro..at that point..ill just go home

I didnt say it was the best idea..I just think Barcrawls are the best...;)