Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The usual suspects held w/o parole @ JAIL

beatfriek

ATTN: Jimmy Toural fans!!!:dj:

Due to the overwhelming response on the dancefloor during Jimmy T's sets, we are extending the house music in Jail@The Bentley Luxory Suites Hotel 510 ocean dr. till 3am:eek:

For all the high quality drinkers, we are offering a top shelf open bar wristband for $30 (includes Black Label, Grey Goose, Belvedere, Chopin, Bacardi O/Limon);)

The $20 open bar is also in effect for well drinks(sex on the beach, tequila sunrise, vodka, gin, rum, whiskey, tequila)

Sunset Migs will take over Jail with the Hip-Hop RnB and old skool once Jimmy T cools off the decks.

:afro:

Also, BE SCENE in the infamous cigar lounge outside availible to all with a wristband!!!:)

Never a cover for CP members b4 12!!!:aright:

Vip/table reservations vipinjail@aol.com

Originally posted by beatfriek

ATTN: Jimmy Toural fans!!!:dj:

Due to the overwhelming response on the dancefloor during Jimmy T's sets, we are extending the house music in Jail@The Bentley Luxory Suites Hotel 510 ocean dr. till 3am:eek:

For all the high quality drinkers, we are offering a top shelf open bar wristband for $30 (includes Black Label, Grey Goose, Belvedere, Chopin, Bacardi O/Limon);)

The $20 open bar is also in effect for well drinks(sex on the beach, tequila sunrise, vodka, gin, rum, whiskey, tequila)

Sunset Migs will take over Jail with the Hip-Hop RnB and old skool once Jimmy T cools off the decks.

:afro:

Also, BE SCENE in the infamous cigar lounge outside availible to all with a wristband!!!

Never a cover for CP members b4 12!!!:aright:

Vip/table reservations vipinjail@aol.com

heyyyyyyyyy you 4 got koky's mystery drink !! :D you know "FUCKED BY A BLOND" :D

unfortunately i wont be making out there on saturday :( i got things to take care of .. but i will be back soon !! i'll miss u guys