Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
teamj5

i know where to go tonight

Seriously though, do you guys have anything to do tonight? I'm looking for something, looks like you guys are too, so maybe we should all hang out. I'll have my place to myself (no roomates) until after the Red Sox game tonight, so we could start over there. Or, if we want something a bit more centrally located, that'd work too.

Any takers?? Any idea what we'd do (Pravda)? Or teamj5's plan is always good too... whenever we find out what the hell that is.

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

Seriously though, do you guys have anything to do tonight? I'm looking for something, looks like you guys are too, so maybe we should all hang out. I'll have my place to myself (no roomates) until after the Red Sox game tonight, so we could start over there. Or, if we want something a bit more centrally located, that'd work too.

Any takers?? Any idea what we'd do (Pravda)? Or teamj5's plan is always good too... whenever we find out what the hell that is.

i'd be interested in a group gangbang...i mean meet up! ;)

uhhhh.....thats not what i had in mind......d:rew you cant come anyways cause then we'd be in the same place at the same time.

no, but i was thinking something low key (as you can tell im still in my recovery phase from labor day weekend)

i was thinking about heading down to the point. listening to some jams and drinking a bunch and bunch of beers. i am not in the mood for any kind of club, i just want to drink and listen to music, but out at a bar or something.

sooo...does that sound better than d:rew giving everyone handjobs ?

Originally posted by teamj5

uhhhh.....thats not what i had in mind......d:rew you cant come anyways cause then we'd be in the same place at the same time.

no, but i was thinking something low key (as you can tell im still in my recovery phase from labor day weekend)

i was thinking about heading down to the point. listening to some jams and drinking a bunch and bunch of beers. i am not in the mood for any kind of club, i just want to drink and listen to music, but out at a bar or something.

No your lame. Plus you are weak if you are still recovering from labor day:laugh:

No, it doesn't sound better... but I'd still be down for this. Are we sure there's going to be good music at the point?

you can call me all the names you want to...but your hands arent going anywhere nears my c0ck

DOn't worry about that kid, I am sure that your hand is the only thing that has been near you cock in a long time:laugh:

Originally posted by whadupg

OK - I'm getting ready to post another poll and let you guys decide my fate for tonight~ my options:

1. Avaland

2. Pravada (for you groovefire)

3. Lowell Brewery

4. TJ5's

5. Other (have fun w/this one) :D

you really want to post a poll, dont you

rename #4: tj5's bed

number 5: manray :laugh: