Clubplanet Nightlife Community

i know where to go tonight

teamj5

Originally posted by groovefire

I went to Syracuse Law, and BU undergrad. I spent sooooo much time in BU's fugly school of law. What do you do there?

Oh, and, I sure, I'll set you up with our flyer girl. Just one question, what exactly will you swallow then? Wait, don't answer that.

Ahhhhhh! You didn't!!!!

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by whadupg

OK so I have another option for tonight - theres a place in chi-town that plays 2-step/garage - used to be Hollywood something or another.

I'm still waiting for someone to make the decision for me tho (she says while tapping foot and eyebrows raised).

What a club-tease you are, damn!

I went to Syracuse Law, and BU undergrad. I spent sooooo much time in BU's fugly school of law. What do you do there?

Oh, and, sure, I'll set you up with our flyer girl. Just one question, what exactly will you swallow then? Wait, don't answer that.

groovefire, our law school bldg. is the oldest at BU. it's still got the original carpeting, etc. from the 60's. within the next two years we will rebuild right in Kenmore Sq. can't wait! I work at the financial aid office for the law school. basically everyone comes in and bitches about their loans, and i tell them i want to see their first paycheck when they get out!!

as for what i will be swallowing....i guess i should save that one for the SEX board....:licker:

Originally posted by snatch69

groovefire, our law school bldg. is the oldest at BU. it's still got the original carpeting, etc. from the 60's.

Well I bet CAS, the School of Theology and the Chapel are actually older, but nothing within a 50 mile radius of BU is uglier than the BU Law School. And what's up with those elevators? I almost puked a hundred times on those things.

Little known fact, BU has the tallest law school in the country...not the biggest, not the best, certainly not the nicest, but the tallest. WHOOPIDOO!!

Well I bet CAS, the School of Theology and the Chapel are actually older, but nothing within a 50 mile radius of BU is uglier than the BU Law School. And what's up with those elevators? I almost puked a hundred times on those things.

Hmmmmm, that's funny. I kind of like the BU Law school elevators. ;)

Now that I've thoroughly confused all of you, I'll move on now.

Little known fact, BU has the tallest law school in the country...not the biggest, not the best, certainly not the nicest, but the tallest. WHOOPIDOO!!

yeah, the elevators are whacked. you have to switch at the 9th floor to get to the other side. it's so funny to see parents riding the elevator for like a 1/2 hr. until they finally read the damn signs! :rolleyes: