Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Unclaimed money

pluryou

I got this call on my phone yesterday that showed up as unclaimed money on the caller id. So, I called it back. It said I may have unclaimed money. So, it gave a website to search my name or someone else's for free. www.lostfunds.com I went to that today and I found my mom, dad, and brothers name but not mine. :( My moms name was there twice to. My family name is not common either. The whole catch is you have to pay $22 for 1 month to search and find out who owes you money (if availiable). If availiable? That may be the whole scam. What is your thought on this? Would som of you pay it? $22 is nothing to me but I dunno.

Originally posted by candeo

that's a total scam. Definitely, no dobut. You've got a better chance of winning yourself a Honda by forwarding a chain letter to 10 friends.

Again, I'm with Vic on the other part. Cept, I tip, so I'll have to find 2 dollars on the floor.

u can always try to find the guy that feels ur nutz and get the :roll: for $5 or $10 cheaper :worry:

Originally posted by candeo

Damn, you don't forget a thing! like an elephant with a string tied onto his finger. Mind like a steel trap!

yeah, you're right. Would you like me to introduce you to him, He'd looooove to meet you. He might even offer you the $10 dickscount!

uh lemme think about that for a min...uh, no. i'd rather pester folks here for an extra buck or two. :gas:

Originally posted by vicman

u can always try to find the guy that feels ur nutz and get the :roll: for $5 or $10 cheaper :worry:

i remember that guy - sexist pig! where's my discount :laugh: ?

when i worked at a law office there was actually a case in the books about a guy that received praise in the office in the form of nut grabbing by a supposedly hetero male co-worker. the question was whether or not it was sexual harrassment or just harassment if they were same-sex and the attention wasn't sexual advances. i don't remember the outcome of that case :worry: ...

• 6 years later...

Back to the original post.

There are many sites like that one that actually do show you where your unclaimed money is located but most are different versions of the same thing.

You can take your time and do some targeted searches and find whatever states list you want. :)

Good luck!