Clubplanet Nightlife Community

hey you b*stards!!!

snatch69

Originally posted by snatch69

okay, keri needs to feel some love here. i'm new to the board and I have 3 votes against me???? geez...tough crowd. :(

ov vey.... :hump: i love the little humper dudes!!

You think you've got it rough... I'm a founding father and I have 3 votes against me. Don't take it too personally though, it's obvious that only cool kids get votes on here.

I'll have to say though, I'm going to miss you when you get voted off. You were fun to have around here, but as they say on TV "The Tribe Has Spoken"

The humper dudes are cool, but the Boston favorite has to be these guys :3some: ... I wish they had a :7some: or something.

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

:laugh: :laugh: That was the best. You laid into that guy (or girl) something fierce. I still want to go to Bombay or wherever it is you're spinning out there.

I loved how he/she tried to make it like the post was intended to create a 'buzz' in Boston, when it couldn't have been more obvious that he/she simply mistakenly clicked on Boston rather than Chicago.

For some good memories:

http://bbs.clubplanet.com/showthread.php?threadid=109162

OH MY GOD!!! you guys are HORRIBLE man!! :nono: that poor girl just wanted to spread the vibe and promote something. you guys should be ashamed of yourselves. :whip2:

that's not the way to be nice to each other!!! bad kharma!! it was god damn hilarious though! :) ya gotta give her credit about how she gave it to you guys about scratching your balls though! my fav. comment was the post about resting them on her chin!!

bad bad boys....:flame: