Clubplanet Nightlife Community

please excuse me....

for being a drunk mess last night at south park .... thank you to anyone who took care of me ....

anyone who had to deal with me i am sorry

all i know is i woke up on my couch this morning with my outfit still on and feeling like SHIT!!!!

thank you to whoever took me home :puke:

Originally posted by jennijugs

for being a drunk mess last night at south park .... thank you to anyone who took care of me ....

all i know is i woke up on my couch this morning with my outfit still on and feeling like SHIT!!!!

are you joking? you really dont remember how you got home? I never could understand how this happens to people. I drink allot but i always remeber. Well at least you got home safe rite?

At least it wasnt me this time..

At least you didnt drive!!!

Awwww...Poor Jenni......:(

JENNY........YOU'RE THE BOMB!

I took you home last night dumbass. It was either me or the 18 arabs that were molesting you outside the bathroom at SP, so I played it safe and pulled you out of there. Now I just woke up and fucked up my whole day..............:mad:

Originally posted by donkeybitch

Sure pal...you have no idea how you got home.....

You should have just said....I LOVE ATTENTION THAT IS WHY I'M POSTING THIS!!!

HE HAW HE HAW

Look whos talking and I quote " the new world order of dickheads(the donkeys) are starting a revolution...somebody on cp please listen to me cause the only other attention I get is when I am masterbating and my mom walks in and catches me"

sorry I used poetic license

i know my boyfriend doesn't understand how i don't remeber things ... but its called blacking out and it sucks !!!

it happes to me all the time .....

an't deal with the likes of you today

any way i am alive but i don't feel it ....

i most likely will be at river street tonight ,... only if i am working b/c i have no $$$$$$$$$

Neena.... i haven't made into work sisnce before labor day weekend

Stiffy ... Traci told me this morning you brought me home.... how i was screaming about not wearing any panties and then i passed out on the living room floor ....

Dkny ... i can't wait to see your do.... i cut mine even shorter !!!!

Deelite .... you should go to river ... its fun ...

DonkeyDork ..... pleaaaaaseee drop dead :blown: :blown: ;)

Originally posted by donkeybitch

VIP TECH..the donkeys will be at river tonight shots for all my Donkeys who attend...River Street is sick and the Donkey's back it HARD...

STIFFLER...just stop...you are making yourself look stupid....

If thats the case then come up to me tonight and reveal yourself and I'll buy you a drink. I already asked you on another thread if you know me and you did not respond. I also stated that on the board this shit is fun, but in all seriousness your post are idiotic with a 4th grade mentality. The donkey shit is just completely dumb. If your Italian, like I said, call yourselves Stallions...I think the board would respond much better to a revolution by some italianstallions...hell, I'd even submit an application.