Clubplanet Nightlife Community

the theory of gravity

t0nythelover

orbiting around ugly fat chics, there are usually smaller hot chics. this is because the fat chics gravitational pull keeps smaller hotties in orbit around them. the ratio is usually 1:3, that is for example, on austin street youll see about three hot chics eating, shopping, whatever with one fat ugly chic. problem is, the hotties always listen to the fatty cuz their "friends" so you gotta make friends with fatty too.

there are many variations on this though. sometimes there are combinations of smaller uglies around a fatty, or in the worst case scenario, two or more fatties in a multiple orbit around each other. this only occurs in anomolous parts of the universe, such as a weight watchers, richard simmons bday party, or an oprah book reading. that includes dr. phil.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by t0nythelover

orbiting around ugly fat chics, there are usually smaller hot chics. this is because the fat chics gravitational pull keeps smaller hotties in orbit around them. the ratio is usually 1:3, that is for example, on austin street youll see about three hot chics eating, shopping, whatever with one fat ugly chic. problem is, the hotties always listen to the fatty cuz their "friends" so you gotta make friends with fatty too.

there are many variations on this though. sometimes there are combinations of smaller uglies around a fatty, or in the worst case scenario, two or more fatties in a multiple orbit around each other. this only occurs in anomolous parts of the universe, such as a weight watchers, richard simmons bday party, or an oprah book reading. that includes dr. phil.

So if the fat girl spins fast enough does the centrifugal force send the smaller hot chicks flying into walls?

Originally posted by jimk29

So if the fat girl spins fast enough does the centrifugal force send the smaller hot chicks flying into walls?

:laugh:

not if the fat girl is so fat that the centriPETAL (force that pulls masses to masses -> into the circle towards the center) force is so strong that it is in balance or trumps the centrifugal force ;)

mad funny :laugh:

Originally posted by phuturephunk

. . . And some of you will still doggedly cling to the notion that the skinny get as much shit . . . point proven . . . :rolleyes: . . .

fat people are strange, it´s their own fault when we make fun of them. if they don´t want that, they should stop being strange :laugh:;)

j/k

seriously, why can we make jokes over women but not over fatties? i mean what´s the big deal, if they are insecure then they should LOSE FUCKIN WEIGHT. simple as that. if it´s genetically (and that´s a fuckin SMALL percentage) then okay, but these people are usually okay with their status and confident with their weight. we are doing the fatties a FAVOR by making fun of them as it is UNHEALTHY and UNNATURAL to be fat and i´m doing my part on reminding them that they should lose fuckin weight. and i make fun of em till they either give up and kill themselves (which they are actively doing themselves by EATING too much) or get the clue and LOSE WEIGHT. ain´t i a good man? always wanting the best for people, i should get a "nice guy" award.

it is neither HEALTHY nor ATTRACTIVE, simple as that.

Originally posted by tastey

fat people are strange, it´s their own fault when we make fun of them. if they don´t want that, they should stop being strange :laugh:;)

j/k

seriously, why can we make jokes over women but not over fatties? i mean what´s the big deal, if they are insecure then they should LOSE FUCKIN WEIGHT. simple as that. if it´s genetically (and that´s a fuckin SMALL percentage) then okay, but these people are usually okay with their status and confident with their weight. we are doing the fatties a FAVOR by making fun of them as it is UNHEALTHY and UNNATURAL to be fat and i´m doing my part on reminding them that they should lose fuckin weight. and i make fun of em till they either give up and kill themselves (which they are actively doing themselves by EATING too much) or get the clue and LOSE WEIGHT. ain´t i a good man? always wanting the best for people, i should get a "nice guy" award.

..wow...i can honestly say i dont remember when i have heard something so stupid...now that's impressive...

you know i would respond more but with words like that you are beyond help...please avoid procreation at all costs...thanks...

Originally posted by phatman

..wow...i can honestly say i dont remember when i have heard something so stupid...now that's impressive...

you know i would respond more but with words like that you are beyond help...please avoid procreation at all costs...thanks...

:laugh: it´s soooo easy to push your buttons

Originally posted by tastey

j/k

i was just making a joke, doesnt have to be fatties, could be ugly peeps too,jk.

tasteys german, so excuse what hes saying.

Originally posted by trancerxn112

i thought it was pretty funny... but the fact remains in our society thick people are just not as accepted as thinner people its a shitty deal but thats the way the world turns u cant do anything about that unfortunatly.

You can't do anything about "it," namely the way most people think. You can however, do something about your own actions... namely, not spreading or going along with stupidity and ignorance.

ok, what i read:

phuturepunk: "fat guys are more miserable than anyone"

dgmodel: "no, skinny guys are more miserable"

phuture: "no, fat guys are"

dg: "no, skinny guys are"

dg: "no, skinny guys are"

dg : "pm me"

but it could be i just stopped really "reading" and "wanting to understand" after a while cause i can´t stand it when people whine about all their problems and i get bored real quick with it...

btw dg, the one below was a good one :laugh:

Originally posted by ou812

I'm not fat....................I'm big boned

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

dgmodel wrote:

lol... ive never seen a fat skeleton...