Clubplanet Nightlife Community

the theory of gravity

t0nythelover

Originally posted by phuturephunk

. . . see, its the classic fault of the player trying to be a 'player' online . . They think by teasing you, they're gonna get you into some kind of irrational fembot tizzy that will magically turn into attraction when you're around them in real life (I'm talking more tastey here then Tony cause Tasteys all 'sexinator' jr strategist there . ) . . you know what I'm saying? . . They're trying to be dicks to get you to gravitate towards them . . then in real life they'd try to seal the deal . . but unfortunately this isn't real life , its a MESSAGE BOARD WITH VERY LITTLE POSSIBILITY that either of them will actually seal said deal in real life if they ever interacted with you face to face . . . It may have worked on a less saavy female, but I'd doubt you'd step to it . . especially after this much back and forth . . .

. . So, since the strategem has perpetuated too long and can't be played to the end, they come out looking like children . . .

. . simple, no? . . . :confused: . . (not even I know) . . . ;) . . .

naaw dude, teasing is just for fun. i just like to do it, i´m the guy that argues with a model that i´m hotter than her n stuff :)

fact is, females enjoy teasing and push/pull. when it comes to closing the deal all humor HAS to go, as as far as i know chicks don´t fuck clowns. if i´ll ever come to america we can meet up and you can observe this, i´m teasing in the beginning, then i switch to serious/sexual after a while, THEN i seal the deal...

hell, we could even go hunting (for girls) together, you bet you´d get some when you stick to me :)

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tony, the thread was Great. I laughed when I read it because of the humor and TRUTH in it. There is always a fatty or ugly chick it seems with a hottie. Thats why you need a friend who owes you a favor to play the blocker. If by yourself, you have to put up with the hotties friend which sucks! They never know when to beat it. It's like they have to sit there and play the spoiler. Everyone else on here needs to lighten up.:lol3:

Dude, you're totally onto something here with the fat chicks. Girls always have a fat friend. There are two types of fat friends.

1) The Funny Fat Friend - This girls is hilarious. She can do imitations and even guys find her amusing, but the girls find her absolutely fucking unstoppably funny. She's a bitch to girls she hates, but if she's your friend she's always fun to have around cuz she can rip on hated girls better than any of the other, skinny girls can. This type of fat girl often preemptively dismisses guys that are way out of her league cuz she knows she'll be rejected anyway. When asked what type of guys she likes she'll cite guys that are WAY fucking out of her league. Thus it's implied that the reason she has no boyfriend or ever has sex is cuz her standards are too high, when in truth she'd date any guy who'd tolerate her fat ass. When in truth she has no sex life cuz she looks like a pink cow.

2) The Nice Fat Friend - This is the classic "she's got a great personality" and/or "she has a pretty face" friend. This girl is super nice and the hot chicks keep her around cuz 1) she's been a friend for years and/or 2) she's always there to help the other girls out emotionally or otherwise. No wonder she has so much time helping her friends since she hasn't dated since ever. This girl is really nice and shy, she'll converse with any guy who pays attention to her and will REALLY listen and also she'll laugh at every joke he makes. She secretly believes that her "great personality" will eventually land her a decent boyfriend. Nice Fat Friend is easily misled. Any guy who sticks around talking to her for more than ten minutes is a possible husband in her big fat mind. And as soon as you start talking to one of her hot friends as the night progresses she'll slowly start becoming bitter. She'll feel genuinely betrayed and becomes...

Fat Ass Cockblocker Friend. She's the one that stays somewhat sober due to her weight (high alcohol tolerance and when she sees one of her hot drunk friends hooking up she'll start trying to tell her friend that "she's drunk" and doesn't know what she's doing, that they've gotta leave. She'll do everything she can to prevent any guys from hooking up with her hot friends out of jealousy though she tries to make it seem like she's just looking out for their best interests.

The best plan is have one guy "take one for the team" and distract the fat chick buy talking to her so that the other guys can all hook up.