Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Euphoria Lounge Every Fri

djmello

Yep... Mello... I expect you to show for this....

Don't miss the Premier of Metro Mix Radio Live beginning September 18th and every wednesday following....

Every Wednesday night it's the best in underground dance music. Each week Metro Mix will be broadcasting live on location featuring two Metro Mix djs, special guest djs and your Host Qwest from Metro Mix Radio.

Time:8:00pm to 2:00am

Cover: 5 Dollars

Attire: Dress To Impress

Drink Specials All Night

Join us for the Grand Opening September 18th featuring special Guest DJs:

Zach Hancock: 8pm-10pm

Number 7 Remix Service

Anthony Martinez: 10pm-2am

...Records,Future Primitive

SPECIAL LIVE PERFORMANCE BY MYNDY K

Euphoria Lounge

Brilliant Sound / Beautiful People / Supreme Ambience

conveniently located @

24 Broad Street Bloomfield, NJ

(Bloomfield Center across from Mandees)

For more information and directions visit:

http://www.euphorialounge.net

Hotline Number: 973.743.2460

A Metro Mix Radio Production

Visit Metro Mix Radio

http://www.metromixradio.com

Euphoria Lounge is ABSOLUTELY no related in any way with TASTE - TASTE is a restaurant located on Belleville Ave in the A&P plaza and is a full scale restaurant with split level bars and Lounge on lower level. Euphoria Lounge is on Broad St. in Bloomfield and is a tiny little spot with a very small bar and tiny dance floor...TASTE is very popular and is hard to get in at times on the weekends. The Euphoria Lounge altho nicely decorated is empty all the time - albeit they just opened and I guess need some time to get known its my opinion that they will have a tough time making it...place is just too, too small...altho it says above in Mello's response that it holds 200 people that is not true at all..I doubt it could hold 100 people without being a completely packed little sardine can...

And when WON'T your place open, smarty pants?

Euphoria has all the makings of a fine establishment

(and a liqour license, something you'll never get)

the room easily holds 200 peeps & will do just that as things get going.

Weds & Fri alone will put it on the map

In other words - talk about what you know - nothing!

You're way off bro.

Qwest

Metro Mix Radio

djqwest@metromixradio.com

Originally posted by gregwhite007

Euphoria Lounge is ABSOLUTELY no related in any way with TASTE - TASTE is a restaurant located on Belleville Ave in the A&P plaza and is a full scale restaurant with split level bars and Lounge on lower level. Euphoria Lounge is on Broad St. in Bloomfield and is a tiny little spot with a very small bar and tiny dance floor...TASTE is very popular and is hard to get in at times on the weekends. The Euphoria Lounge altho nicely decorated is empty all the time - albeit they just opened and I guess need some time to get known its my opinion that they will have a tough time making it...place is just too, too small...altho it says above in Mello's response that it holds 200 people that is not true at all..I doubt it could hold 100 people without being a completely packed little sardine can...

dtrave are you offended by something I said ... there was no malice in my review I just dont think Paris and Ernesto over at Taste want the confusion between what is what. You want me to say something nice about Euphoria: Ill be glad to: Its a very nice little place, and the owner is a very friendly guy but Im sticking by what I said - Its going to be tough...Dont be so defensive and your references to "When is my place not going to open" sounded very vindictive. Who are you ? I use my real name on this board but it seems like your comment was based on some dealings you had with me ? Do I know you ? What do you know about me or any of my dealings ? ...youll have to let me know who you really are then I can comment further on my plans which you have no idea about ...To Quest: good luck on that Wednesday gig over there... Ill come down when Chris spins to say hello and I was sorry to hear about what happened to Swank, I was bummed out there to read that shit knowing we had talked about the guy I wouldve liked to meet him.

No problem Greg, thanks for the best wishes. I do feel as though some of your comments were unstructured and sort of off base.

Euphoria Lounge is really new, which might explain the amount of business they do or don't do.

I for one think it's one of the best kept secrets in North Jersey. Euphoria will easily handle two hundred people comfortably. The bar will accommidate the thirsty ones very well. The owners and staff are very nice people who share a similar vision in music and talent and are working with Metro Mix in making the Wednesday night a success.

The decor is very trendy and upscale, these guys know what they're doing when it comes to creating atmosphere, sparing no expense on the proper house lighting, intelligent lighting and sound system. Not to mention the dj booth.

If you're looking for a large nightclub to play in, this may not be the place for you. It's a lounge/dance club. A perfect spot to come and hear some quality music and mingle with beautiful people on a Wednesday Night before heading to say.... Club Abyss.

Peace And Love

Qwest

Metro Mix Radio

djqwest@metromixradio.com

Originally posted by gregwhite007

dtrave are you offended by something I said ... there was no malice in my review I just dont think Paris and Ernesto over at Taste want the confusion between what is what. You want me to say something nice about Euphoria: Ill be glad to: Its a very nice little place, and the owner is a very friendly guy but Im sticking by what I said - Its going to be tough...Dont be so defensive and your references to "When is my place not going to open" sounded very vindictive. Who are you ? I use my real name on this board but it seems like your comment was based on some dealings you had with me ? Do I know you ? What do you know about me or any of my dealings ? ...youll have to let me know who you really are then I can comment further on my plans which you have no idea about ...To Quest: good luck on that Wednesday gig over there... Ill come down when Chris spins to say hello and I was sorry to hear about what happened to Swank, I was bummed out there to read that shit knowing we had talked about the guy I wouldve liked to meet him.

What can I say: Im sorry you feel that way...keep in mind its no reflection on you and in my opinion Im sure anything you do can be of the utmost help to them. But Im entitled to my opinions also and Ill stand by what I beleive...Yes its a nicely designed little space with nice lights and a small decent little booth and the owner (Rui) is a real nice guy. I hope he does make it...I hope theres a line going down the street on Wednesdays. As far as it being the place for me to play or not Im not looking to play anywhere - I havent looked for work for a while now - with over 45,000 booth hours put in since 1979 Ive had enough for my tastes - Im looking to own my own place at this point but for my own tastes I'd rather play a small lounge than any big club. Who knows what the future portends for any of us...Anyway good luck

TRUE they are two different places....Euphoria Lounge got nothing on Taste.....and its such a little place....however mister TASTE IS DEAD! their food sucks...last year only the club nights hold it together...thur-fri-sat....i had friends that went to work there for a few weeks and bounced.....dont get me wrong i loved it for a few times but that house music w/ no vocals used to drive me carzzy....in my opinion its a beautiful place and has potentional...and i bet being in a shoping center they got it almost for free but bad choices were made and this year i think they are going to be dead!

R U NUTS gregwhite007:

"TRUE they are two different places....Euphoria Lounge got

nothing on Taste.....and its such a little place....however

mister TASTE IS DEAD! their food sucks...last year only the

club nights hold it together...thur-fri-sat....i had friends that

went to work there for a few weeks and bounced.....dont get

me wrong i loved it for a few times but that house music w/

no vocals used to drive me carzzy....in my opinion its a

beautiful place and has potentional...and i bet being in a

shoping center they got it almost for free but bad choices

were made and this year i think they are going to be dead!"

Hehe - Uhm - Yeah Im def nutz at times but Im looking at your response and I think

your confirming what Ive said above...Ive never eaten there and I went a couple of times last season - once on the house friday and once on that salsa night - both were packed

but more than reviewing the place my posts original message was to clear up

the confusion brewing about Euphoria being mistaken for Taste - thats all. Ive known the Taste crew for a long time (since the early 80's) - and most importantly those guys (Ernesto and Paris) know ALOT of people...(alot of italian people) and thats a 1 key to runnin a popular place...anyway have fun clubbin and rockin yer gucci gear, take care; peash gerg