Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Why would a guy turn down sex in the shower?

fierydesire

Originally posted by wideskies

some people don't like sex in the shower because the water, in a lot of positions, seems to wash away those necessary lubricating juices and they don't want to go through the "bother" of avoiding that problem, i think

Agreed... it's a lot more difficult (and even dangerous!) for something that just doesn't feel as good.

Guest gabo

I lovvvvvvve shower sex! the feeling of the water hitting the both of you... the feeling of your bodies sliding up and down each other... ugh I have to stop there. you just have to use your imagination when it comes to positions in the shower.

btw clean up is a breeze in the shower lol

Originally posted by gabo

I lovvvvvvve shower sex! the feeling of the water hitting the both of you... the feeling of your bodies sliding up and down each other... ugh I have to stop there. you just have to use your imagination when it comes to positions in the shower.

btw clean up is a breeze in the shower lol

I don't know if your opinion counts on this one... I mean, is there anywhere you don't like to have sex??? :confused::tongue:

Guest gabo
Originally posted by tastyt

That's not what I asked bizznatch!

what was the question again?? I have A.D.D.

SHOULDNT YO UBE ON YOUR WAY HOME OR WORKING OR SOMETHING??

Originally posted by gabo

what was the question again?? I have A.D.D.

SHOULDNT YO UBE ON YOUR WAY HOME OR WORKING OR SOMETHING??

What, you don't want my cheerful presence and sunny disposition around or something?

Hmmph... I'm about to leave anyway.

Now blow me cocksucker! :finger:

Guest gabo
Originally posted by tastyt

What, you don't want my cheerful presence and sunny disposition around or something?

Hmmph... I'm about to leave anyway.

Now blow me cocksucker! :finger:

whatever you peehole licker

Shower sex: AWESOME :D

and as for washing away lubricating juices... I can't say i've ever run into that problem with someone... i could imagine possibly if the shower was squirting RIGHT at her pussy, maybe...

but nope. always been an adventure for me...

though grab-bars in the shower are a NECESSITY.

I can see how the natural lubricants wash away w/the shower, but not if move away from the streaming water. The most comfortable position for me would be doggy-style while placing both palms on the bottom of the tub.

I also find showers excellent for great blow-jobs.:bj:

BJs in the shower are insane. Stand with your back facing the faucet, she tilts your head up to the shower jet shoots on your forehead, running down your face, chest, stomach, while shes down there....ugh....i got forced into this one a few months ago. I was in the shower and she unlocks the door hops in the shower, im still in shock, tilts my head back, goes down and proceeds to do business. What a GREAT surprise that was. ::sighs:: showers just arent the same anymore.

Guest gabo
Originally posted by fierydesire

Ok tony if your in the shower how the fuck would it be sticky ???:confused: I mean you are in the SHOWER with water so um gettin it in leg hairs . . . well it would wash off:rolleyes:

I totally understand what tony means. girls dont have leg hair so they dont know, but it clumps up and gets all tangled with the hair and is a bitch to get out.