Clubplanet Nightlife Community

San Genero With Lock On Spring & Mulberry

Yo Zee...........You are one CRAZY BITCH!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Citron anyone???? Like a champ you are...... but, you DIDN'T even say goodbye?!?!?!?!

It got SOOOOOO packed....... glad you had a good time!!!!

Hopefully I will see you again soon, def. cool peps, you and your friend (cindy ws it?)

Those guys were FUMING at me.. "sorry to interrupt, but we NEED to do a shot...." OMFGLMAOOOOOOOO

I am there till Sunday.... I will come see you at Joey's one night soon.....................

For those who don't know her... make it a point to trey and meet her... she is off the wall...........:goofy:

Originally posted by lock16

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Citron anyone???? Like a champ you are...... but, you DIDN'T even say goodbye?!?!?!?!

Hopefully I will see you again soon, def. cool peps, you and your friend (cindy ws it?)

Those guys were FUMING at me.. "sorry to interrupt, but we NEED to do a shot...." OMFGLMAOOOOOOOO

I am there till Sunday.... I will come see you at Joey's one night soon.....................

For those who don't know her... make it a point to trey and meet her... she is off the wall...........:goofy:

I THINK IM GONNA MAKE A TRIP UP THERE AGAIN - I DONT WORK DURING THE WEEK (LOTS OF TIME ON MY HANDS).. :D

I HAD A BLAST - I INTENDED ON COMING BACK BUT GOT TOO MESSED UP SO WE HAD TO GO HOME BECAUSE CHERYL DIDNT KNOW HOW TO GET HOME...SORRY.....

THOSE GUYS WERE LOSERS!!!! HAHAHAHAHA

THANKS AGAIN BABE!!! YOUR THE BEST!!!

I FEEL GOOD...DA DA DA DA...YOU KNOW THAT I WOULD NOW!!!!

Originally posted by lock16

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

ZEE is the da bomb;)

Originally posted by ou812

Me and the woman are supposed to go later today maybe around 6 or so Zee.

CANT GO TODAY BECAUSE I HAVE TO WORK AT JOEYS AND IM PACKING UP FOR THE WEEKENED SINCE I HAVE TO WORK JOEYS AGAIN TOMORROW NITE....IM PROBABLY GET A HOTEL ROOM OR STAY WITH A FRIEND...THANKS BABE.

ZEE

I THINK IM GONNA GO DURING THE WEEK. DONT KNOW YET

Originally posted by dknybabe2929

How is the Feast this Year?? I cant wait to go!!!! Its always so much fun and they have such good food, yummmmm:)

honestly... the feast is more crowded than I have ever seen it, and I have been doing it since I wasa baby... it is in the family.. I think it has to do with all the ads tryingto get people downtown again.......

Zee, come Thursday night... corwded, but not too bad.. and I will be there EARLY..... so we can do more shots.....................

So I go to San Ganero's with Adam from Sandbar,

Go to caNal figuring we'll park by Canal and Mulberry thinking its only like 3 or 4 blicks to Lock St. I mean Spring St.

Yeah ok. an hour and a half later we finally get to the stand AFTER FIGHTING THROUGH THE MOB (NO PUN INTENDED) OF PEOPLE and I see UncleBuc Sweating his ass off on the grills of steel spinning the latest and sickest sausage!!! He kinda looked like this --> :dj: , minus the headphones. Then I see the lockstar with a whip in his hand saying "Hurry up boy turn em out" Just kidding!!!

Lock Buc it was great seeing you guys. We had a great time. Im coming back on Wed with Adam and we are getting a crew together to do some Jersey style damage you know what i mean fuhgedaboutit. Thanx for everything.

SANDFAG YOU ARE GAY. WE CALL YOU YOU DONT EVEN ANSWER THE PHONE. ITS ONLY SATURDAY. WE WOULD HAVE HAD YOU HOME IN TIME FOR WORK ON MONDAY:laugh: mAYBE!!!

SEE YOU GUYS THIS WEEK!!!

KOSTA P

Originally posted by kostaP

So I go to San Ganero's with Adam from Sandbar,

Go to caNal figuring we'll park by Canal and Mulberry thinking its only like 3 or 4 blicks to Lock St. I mean Spring St.

Yeah ok. an hour and a half later we finally get to the stand AFTER FIGHTING THROUGH THE MOB (NO PUN INTENDED) OF PEOPLE and I see UncleBuc Sweating his ass off on the grills of steel spinning the latest and sickest sausage!!! He kinda looked like this --> :dj: , minus the headphones. Then I see the lockstar with a whip in his hand saying "Hurry up boy turn em out" Just kidding!!!

Lock Buc it was great seeing you guys. We had a great time. Im coming back on Wed with Adam and we are getting a crew together to do some Jersey style damage you know what i mean fuhgedaboutit. Thanx for everything.

SANDFAG YOU ARE GAY. WE CALL YOU YOU DONT EVEN ANSWER THE PHONE. ITS ONLY SATURDAY. WE WOULD HAVE HAD YOU HOME IN TIME FOR WORK ON MONDAY:laugh: mAYBE!!!

SEE YOU GUYS THIS WEEK!!!

KOSTA P

I was looking for you Kosta.........I had the pic of your "Eye Candy" from Merge in hand. Was hoping to run into you so I could give it to you. But the place was indeed a mob scene (once again no pun intended). Pi's scanner is broke so she couldn't scan the thing, otherwise I would've e-mailed it to you. Anyway...........later dude.

Originally posted by ou812

I was looking for you Kosta.........I had the pic of your "Eye Candy" from Merge in hand. Was hoping to run into you so I could give it to you. But the place was indeed a mob scene (once again no pun intended). Pi's scanner is broke so she couldn't scan the thing, otherwise I would've e-mailed it to you. Anyway...........later dude.

I thought I saw someone carrying a huge 3foot by 5foot poster. I thought it might have been me since you took a picture of my package!!! J/k I gotta see that pic. Too funny. Were gonna go again on wed. want to meet up??

Originally posted by kostaP

I thought I saw someone carrying a huge 3foot by 5foot poster. I thought it might have been me since you took a picture of my package!!! J/k I gotta see that pic. Too funny. Were gonna go again on wed. want to meet up??

Hmmm.............I'd find out, lemme get back to you on that.