Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Whats Up With Guys Liking Big Butt

sexybigirlnyc

Originally posted by weyes

it's a california girl phenomenon, too: most girls out here have flat butts. you know how different racial backgrounds determine your shape to a certain extent (don't pretend that you don't know what i'm talking about)... a lot of girls out here are natural, straight-haired blondes, with no curves. that's also partly why there are so many breast implants; 'cause they don't have 'em naturally.

tell me about it...I'm in the wrong place! They could do something about it though, like stair master or sprints...!

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by sexybigirlnyc

HUNNY I DONT NEED NE 1 TO TELL ME HOW SEXY R NICE MY ASS IS I KNOW ITS SEXY

you can think youre a millionaire as well, but if you have a dollar in your pocket youre still broke... same goes with thinking youre hot shit, mean while in reality you could be just cold diarrhea...

i feel in these instances the statement "i think therefore i am" does not apply...

Guest gabo
Originally posted by dgmodel

you can think youre a millionaire as well, but if you have a dollar in your pocket youre still broke... same goes with thinking youre hot shit, mean while in reality you could be just cold diarrhea...

i feel in these instances the statement "i think therefore i am" does not apply...

well said

Originally posted by weyes

it's a california girl phenomenon, too: most girls out here have flat butts. you know how different racial backgrounds determine your shape to a certain extent (don't pretend that you don't know what i'm talking about)... a lot of girls out here are natural, straight-haired blondes, with no curves. that's also partly why there are so many breast implants; 'cause they don't have 'em naturally.

I can agree with this, I went to Cali twice since March, and damned if every girl from practically 16 yrs old and up didn't have fake boobies, not that I was complaining..............California is so fake, ahemmm..................but I digress.

WELL LETS C WE GOT A CHICKEN HEAD N A FAT NASTY BITCH ASS GUY N A FAG WOW NO WOUNDER YA ALL THINK ALIKE CAUSE YA DUMM ASS HOE SO YA BITCH ASS NIGGAS STAY SHUT N JUST CAUSE U ONLY GOT $1 IN UR POCKET FROM SENDING THE REST OF UR MONEY ON A CRACK HOE DONT MEAN EVERY 1 ELS IS AS BROKE AS U SO U FAT AS BITCH GET A JOB

WELL LETS C WE GOT A CHICKEN HEAD N A FAT NASTY BITCH ASS GUY N A FAG WOW NO WOUNDER YA ALL THINK ALIKE CAUSE YA DUMM ASS HOE SO YA BITCH ASS NIGGAS STAY SHUT N JUST CAUSE U ONLY GOT $1 IN UR POCKET FROM SENDING THE REST OF UR MONEY ON A CRACK HOE DONT MEAN EVERY 1 ELS IS AS BROKE AS U SO U FAT AS BITCH GET A JOB

let me ask u.. what school did u go to??? :smile2:

<---------Well dis fly ass nigga dun already gots a job makin' mad bling bling fo shizzle. And peep dis, nigga dun graduated from college and be edumuhcated in da sciences and gots a job in compootah's making hella mo paper den yo broke azz. N' Yo check dis shyt out, home boy be getting mad play from da bitches, cuz nigga ain't no fag, tuns a fun. So U best be stepn' off my shiznit. Oh and peep dis, I B uzin' yo wurds cuz seecrutly I B wishin' I wuz ghetto fabolous lik U, no doubt

but basically let me just spel it out in plain english for your ghetto-self

kissmyass.jpg

IF IM THE RETARD Y U USEN MY WORDS U THE LIL HOE WHAT U 2 STUPID 2 MAKE UP UR OWN WORDS 2 SAY. U DUMM ASS 4 REAL GET THAT DICK OUT UR ASS N GIVE IT BACK 2 UR MOM CAUSE U KNOW HOW U BE FUCKEN UR DAD N SHIT

:nopity:... u really are a fucking moron. :blown: whatever this is such a waste of time....

:bored:

Originally posted by ou812

<---------Well dis fly ass nigga dun already gots a job makin' mad bling bling fo shizzle. And peep dis, nigga dun graduated from college and be edumuhcated in da sciences and gots a job in compootah's making hella mo paper den yo broke azz. N' Yo check dis shyt out, home boy be getting mad play from da bitches, cuz nigga ain't no fag, tuns a fun. So U best be stepn' off my shiznit. Oh and peep dis, I B uzin' yo wurds cuz seecrutly I B wishin' I wuz ghetto fabolous lik U, no doubt

:laugh2::aright:

just so we're clear which one am i???

IS THAT ALL U GOT 2 SAY AWW WHAT U SAYING U GONNA SHOOT ME WELL IF U WANNA BRING IT COME HOE 1 THING I AM GONNA TELL U IS THAT UR PRETTY LIL FACE ANT GONNA B SO PRETTY NE MORE IGHT WHAT R U A DUMM L.I BITCH

AS 4 THE NIGGER !!!! WHO THINKING GOING 2 A BROKE DOWN COLLEGE THAT U DIDENT PAY 4 IS GOOD WELL 8U DUMM ALSO SUCKEN DICK ALL DAY ANT A JOB U BUM SO STOP UR LIEN

I think DG was the fat guy

Linabina the fat chickenhead

and I apparently was the fag............my girlfriend is gonna be pissed when she finds this out :laugh: :laugh:

actually .. she posted that before i replied.. so i think "fat chickenhead" is referring to someone else... i think im the " LIL HOE" but i wouldnt doubt that ur right about the other ones... cuz dg is a fuckin heffer... :idea::rolleyes:

Y U TELLEN US ABOUT UR SELF ANT NO 1 GIVES A FUCK N ALSO FUCKEN UR MOMS DONT MEAN U GOT A GIRL

I love this...........I promise you, you will be my maid one day. 5 maybe 10 years down the road after you've spent all your money drinking 40's and smoking crack, and suckin' off da homeboys in the hood for beer money, you WILL be in my office building emptying the waste baskets. You WILL be vacuuming my carpets. You WILL be cleaning my toilets, I promise you. All the while you'll be saying "DAMN YO I DEF B MO FLY DAN DEEZ WHACK DIK SUCKIN' FOOLZ"

I think DG was the fat guy

Linabina the fat chickenhead

and I apparently was the fag............my girlfriend is gonna be pissed when she finds this out :laugh: :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: me fat??? ahahhahaha... im like 5% bodyfat total... lol what a retard...