Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Y Do Guys Cheat

sexybigirlnyc

Originally posted by sexybigirlnyc

Y DO GUYS CHEAT ON A GIRL THAT IS SEXY N FREAKY N SMAT N FUNNY Y CANT THEY KEEP THERE DICKS IN THERE PANTS IT ANT THAT HARD

seriously, its in their genes, not only men but women... look at ppl who cheat they come from long line of cheaters... (this is my own personal theory that seems to be holding true YTD...)

I KNOW GIRLS CHEAT 2 BUT ITS MOST GUYS WHO DO

No offense but that is such a sterotype, Girls cheat just as much as guys do, if not more. Their are so many undercover sluts that u and i may not know about, girls and guys alike.

Y DO GUYS CHEAT ON A GIRL THAT IS SEXY N FREAKY N SMAT N FUNNY Y CANT THEY KEEP THERE DICKS IN THERE PANTS IT ANT THAT HARD

why do some ppl type WITH ALL CAPS??? why do guys cheat on other guys? why do women cheat on men? why do women cheat on other women??? even if theyre "smat" and "it ant that hard" how would you know, do you have a dick???

Originally posted by echostar

ive never cheated but have been cheated on :mad:

Same hear.............the the trick is that women are much better at concealing the truth. Us guys are dumb. we get caught too easily. Women are sly, they go about cheating in a very stealthy way so as not to get caught. Cause in reality, women cheat a helluva lot more than men. It's true

i feel the highest rate of infidelity, stems from the gay community... I dont know as a fact, (and im not homosexual) however i have a group of friends who are, and all they ever talk about is how this one is with that one and that one is with this one, and seems as if they each have a minimum of 2 partners (that obviously dont know about each other) i feel the second place runners up are men. Statistically over 80% of men in so-called monogamous relationships regularly cheat on their partners. With women, the number is around 13%... however these statistics are only on average and within a certain demographic, i know i dont fall into that "80%" category, and i know a lot of women who fall into the "77%" category... all in all i feel it goes back to what i was saying from the begining, that its all hereditary and in your genes... look at the individuals who cheated on you or that you cheated on... ill bet you dimes to doughnuts that somewhere in your family tree, there was infidelity and cheating and divorce... take a look lets see...

we cheat on girls like you because:

1.) you have no grammatical ability.

2.) every question you ask is a thinly veiled accusation.

3.) we can have smarter conversations with inanimate objects.

good enough?