• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by rachel1997

Mine are:

Liars...self explanatory

that is not weird. go back and answer your own thread correctly :tongue::D .

i don't know if any of mine are weird, exactly, but maybe i have some unpopular ones. i don't like cologne at all :no: . i'm not much of a fan of perfume on girls, so why would a guy need it, either? if you choose something that specific (and therefore strong), you're running the risk of someone not liking it, is the way i see it. and why alienate someone just because of the way you smell? then again, i have a very good sense of smell. and i'm gonna start a thread on that in a second...

I don't like fat ankles. A girl's leg beneath the knees should look like a champagne glass, not a beer mug. No matter how hot she is everywhere else the fat ankles is a deal breaker.

Long necks. I don't like it when a girl has too long a neck, a la Jennifer Love Hewitt.

Gummy smiles. I don't like to see three square yards of gum action when a girl smiles. Meg Ryan has a gummy smile.

Girls with big cocks. There's nothing worse than getting a girl naked and noticing that she's got a fully functional penis.

Girls that smoke. You can put up with it for a while but eventually it becomes a nuisance.

Retarded chicks. I don't like it when a girl's got the Down Syndrome. They can't have a conversation worth shit and they're often overweight. And it's embarassing when they start yelling at the movies. But they're good in the sack.

No upper lip. Girls with no upper lip don't look good. Can't deal with the chicken-ness of it all. I like full lips unless it's all jacked up a la Esther Canadas. Her lips looks like a caterpillar running towards the end zone.

There's just no excuse for nose hair, people. None. It's not like losing weight or getting a law degree, it doesn't require much time. Just find the proper instrument then go in there and mow those pesky hairs down. No excuses. And make a variety of different facial expressions cuz sometimes the hairs aren't visible when you're all stoic and shit.

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

i hate girls who dont know how to conduct themselves in public. not having manners kills me.

i hate girls who dont have a sense of humor...or ones who dont understand sarcasm. those r my favorite ones to abuse

That is sooo on the money!

Originally posted by chc214

I don't like fat ankles. A girl's leg beneath the knees should look like a champagne glass, not a beer mug. No matter how hot she is everywhere else the fat ankles is a deal breaker.

Long necks. I don't like it when a girl has too long a neck, a la Jennifer Love Hewitt.

Gummy smiles. I don't like to see three square yards of gum action when a girl smiles. Meg Ryan has a gummy smile.

Girls that smoke. You can put up with it for a while but eventually it becomes a nuisance.

No upper lip. Girls with no upper lip don't look good. Can't deal with the chicken-ness of it all. I like full lips unless it's all jacked up a la Esther Canadas. Her lips looks like a caterpillar running towards the end zone.

whoa - that's quite a long list, there, sparky. i'd like to see what flaws come up on your chart :idea: . i mean, i don't like it when guys wear sandals, but i can certainly overlook it if i liked him 'cause it's not a big deal. i've been known to be openminded about a lot of things that i generally don't care for, when the guy is as cool as he is. for instance, why an ex of mine wore shorts all-year round was beyond me (and i don't like the way guys look in shorts at all), but, big whoop. i do live in southern california and the winter only gets as cold as the low 40s or so anyway. (that's cold, though; i never understood him :hey: ...)

. . . Hmm. . I don't have many . . but probably my biggest is Nasty Hands and feet . . . I don't car how smokingly hot she is and how badly she wants it from me, if the girls got hammer toe and digits that would make a steel worker proud I AINT steppin to the technique . . . She has GOT to have well formed hands and feet (size , for the most part is irrelavant) . . cuz hey, I got nice hands and feet, I'll admit it . .

. . . Hmm. . .there isn't much else cept the standard issue stuff like no sense of humor and the like . . . personality goes a LONG way . . .

Originally posted by weyes

. i mean, i don't like it when guys wear sandals,

..OMG!...lol....i HAAAAATE guys in sandals.......seriously....with a passion!!!!!!!!!! it is one of my biggest pet peeves and turn-offs!...i also hate.....bad dancers....seriously ...guy is a hottie and i see him dance poorly...i think about how we will have to go places with no music and get quite turned-off!...........i will think of more later..........

Originally posted by weyes

whoa - that's quite a long list, there, sparky. i'd like to see what flaws come up on your chart :idea: . i mean, i don't like it when guys wear sandals, but i can certainly overlook it if i liked him 'cause it's not a big deal. i've been known to be openminded about a lot of things that i generally don't care for, when the guy is as cool as he is. for instance, why an ex of mine wore shorts all-year round was beyond me (and i don't like the way guys look in shorts at all), but, big whoop. i do live in southern california and the winter only gets as cold as the low 40s or so anyway. (that's cold, though; i never understood him :hey: ...)

Hahahaha, me too, I absolutely DEPLORE it when men wear sandals! I'm not crazy about shorts either, but they're not anywhere close to being as bad as sandals... a huge no-no in my book... :nono: