Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What weird turn-offs do you have?

rachel1997

Originally posted by phuturephunk

. . . Hmm. . I don't have many . . but probably my biggest is Nasty Hands and feet . . . I don't car how smokingly hot she is and how badly she wants it from me, if the girls got hammer toe and digits that would make a steel worker proud I AINT steppin to the technique . . . She has GOT to have well formed hands and feet (size , for the most part is irrelavant) . . cuz hey, I got nice hands and feet, I'll admit it . .

very well put. I don't care who she is, if the feet are banged up then you have to go.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by danamdkny

hairy .....feet??

IF you have TOe hair -- or foot hair for that matter

-keep in your shoes please

...ummmmm.............:idea: she should wax it and rock sandals....better than keeping it in a shoe and revealing she has a furry woodland creature in there when things get intimate!

Originally posted by cintron

well outstanding. I'm a guy, i wear shorts and birkenstocks, usually with linen shirts.

Glad to know i won't be dating ANY of you superficial bitches! :D

backkkkk to the jungggggggllllleee!!!

As long as you come bearing canolis, it's all good.

deep in the jungle...

Originally posted by misk

...ummmmm.............:idea: she should wax it and rock sandals....better than keeping it in a shoe and revealing she has a furry woodland creature in there when things get intimate!

HEHE - :laugh:

yes- BOTH sexes should shave toots -

and sexxyme-

guys that Cant dance - Major turn off - if you dont have control of your bod on the floor- then..........

Originally posted by danamdkny

and sexxyme-

guys that Cant dance - Major turn off - if you dont have control of your bod on the floor- then..........

Yes...agree 100%...if I see a guy who knows how to dance..it's such a turn on...I dont know why..but I just can't help myself..:D

Originally posted by sexxyme

Yes...agree 100%...if I see a guy who knows how to dance..it's such a turn on...I dont know why..but I just can't help myself..:D

Guys aren't meant to dance well. We're meant to me strong and rugged not flexible, limber and efeminate. Guys that dance too well are usually gay. (FYI, you don't need to be a good dancer to be good in the sack either)

Originally posted by ou812

Guys aren't meant to dance well. We're meant to me strong and rugged not flexible, limber and efeminate. Guys that dance too well are usually gay. (FYI, you don't need to be a good dancer to be good in the sack either)

Don't make excuses, I don't know where you party but I've seen plenty of men (hetero) who are good dancers.

Altho it's very true, you definitely don't have to be a good dancer to be good in the sack.

......well i already stated how i felt about bad dancers......but if u r a GOOD dancer...fuckin forget it.....and if u r good looking on top of that.....well....i find i can't keep my eyes off guys like that.....i LOVE watching a guy who can tear it up;) :D

Originally posted by ou812

. . . Thats bullshit, what fucking planet are you from? . . . :rolleyes: . . .

Originally posted by tastyt

Hahahaha, me too, I absolutely DEPLORE it when men wear sandals! I'm not crazy about shorts either, but they're not anywhere close to being as bad as sandals... a huge no-no in my book... :nono:

What? No shorts!! I can't show my muscular legs around you?!? :tongue::moon::blah: