Clubplanet Nightlife Community

sometimes my good sense of smell is a curse

weyes

i work in retail and today a guy came in who used the same laundry detergent as my ex faint2.gif . that was his smell. my ex didn't really ever smell like anything else - no combination of things, not even any particular health or beauty product scents, and of course no guy of mine would wear cologne :no:;) . i used to just squeeze him tiighttighttight and breathe in that laundry smell - his. he always said he didn't get it because he didn't think he smelled like anything, 'cause he didn't put anything on, but i associated that smell with him, so that's what it meant, to me.

anyway, this guy was in my store, and i was trying to talk to him about digital cameras, and he was asking me about megapixel this and zoom that, when all i could think of was yummyyummyyummy... sometimes i wish i didn't have this unbelievable sense of smell :( .

Originally posted by weyes

i work in retail and today a guy came in who used the same laundry detergent as my ex faint2.gif . that was his smell. my ex didn't really ever smell like anything else - no combination of things, not even any particular health or beauty product scents, and of course no guy of mine would wear cologne :no:;) . i used to just squeeze him tiighttighttight and breathe in that laundry smell - his. he always said he didn't get it because he didn't think he smelled like anything, 'cause he didn't put anything on, but i associated that smell with him, so that's what it meant, to me.

anyway, this guy was in my store, and i was trying to talk to him about digital cameras, and he was asking me about megapixel this and zoom that, when all i could think of was yummyyummyyummy... sometimes i wish i didn't have this unbelievable sense of smell :( .

That's wha my girl says if she smells Aqua Di Gio on someone else cause that what I always wear.................so apparently it's "MY" smell.

Originally posted by ou812

That's wha my girl says if she smells Aqua Di Gio on someone else cause that what I always wear.................so apparently it's "MY" smell.

haha that same thing happened to me the other week i was with this girl and she said are you wearing acqua di gio and im like yeah and got kinda freaked out that she recognized it

like a month before that but with a different girl and different fragrance because her ex used to wear it or something

Originally posted by trueqwest

what store do you work in?

i work in a camera store/photo lab. we sell all kinds of cameras (slrs, point and shoots, digital, video), binoculars, and albums, frames, bags, tripods, and other camera accessories (filters, flashes, etc.).

:( :(

Guest gabo

The closest thing I have worn to cologne is deodorant.

My ex from a long time ago used to wear this perfume all the time... a few weeks ago I smelled it on a passing girl and all these thoughts of her were running through my mind. I didnt even realize at the time that it was her perfume. weird