Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Drug Testing-Hair

mfiorellino

Does anybody know what's the deal on hair follicle drug testing? There's a good chance I will be tested in the near future and everyone I've asked has given me a different answer as to how far back it can go. I've heard ranges of 6 months to 5 years. The last time I took anything was 2 ecstasy pills last April. As far as weed goes it was around November of last year. So if anyone can give me some accurate data I'd really appreciate it. Thanks.

http://www.correctionsdrugtesting.com/superior.htm

HAIR TESTING

DETECTION PERIOD

Psychemedics hair analysis can detect drug use for approximately the previous 90 days. Temporary abstention won't beat the test.

EVASION

Psychemedics hair testing cannot be evaded as in urinalysis since the drug residue remains permanently entrapped in the hair.

COLLECTION

A cosmetically undetectable snip of hair is easily collected without causing embarrassment. Collection can be done in-house saving the time, inconvenience and the cost of having a job applicant visit a urine collection site. Blood testing is the least used and recommended form of drug testing because of the invasiveness of the collection, the need for skilled sample takers and the extremely short detection period.

Originally posted by homersimpson

Does anybody know what's the deal on hair follicle drug testing? There's a good chance I will be tested in the near future and everyone I've asked has given me a different answer as to how far back it can go. I've heard ranges of 6 months to 5 years. The last time I took anything was 2 ecstasy pills last April. As far as weed goes it was around November of last year. So if anyone can give me some accurate data I'd really appreciate it. Thanks.

SHave it dude.....................shave it all off before they can get to it..................go for the Homer Simpson look.

To answer your question as to what job might be doing this it's for being a Federal Agent for the I.N.S. So I'd be going after terrorists, human smugglers, illegal aliens and all that good stuff. Well I don't have a problem with shaving my hair but I think I have to draw the line at eyebrows.

To answer your question as to what job might be doing this it's for being a Federal Agent for the I.N.S. So I'd be going after terrorists, human smugglers, illegal aliens and all that good stuff. Well I don't have a problem with shaving my hair but I think I have to draw the line at eyebrows.

also if you get a job in a pharmacy...mad......strict

dude, even if you shave all your hair, they will take a nail sample. I did the whole thing for the PD and trust me, they will find a hair long enough...