Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Im Looking For Top Djs ////////////////////////

beatwavecr

hi we are an electronic artist from birmingham uk and we want to take our music to another level by having our tunes played in clubs.

we will soon be transfering some of our tunes onto vinyl in the near future but at the moment we have 4 track cd with some of our tunes on it.

we are looking for djs around the world who could help us out and consider our music if we are what your playlist needs then drop us a line on the board or email us and then we will send you a free cd when you prove you are a dj.

but first if you like to hear samples of our work and see if our music suits then follow the url below.

we would be very greatful for any help.

cheers

beatwavecr

www.mp3.com/beat_wave_cr

beatwavecr@freeuk.com

heh drunk you leave my good friends beatwavecr alone they have nothing to prove already got a worldwide fanbase and dont need shameless promotion these guys are one of the nicest people you could meet and will travel a long way to meet these honest hardworking guys again..

mickeblue

Originally posted by mickyblue

heh drunk you leave my good friends beatwavecr alone they have nothing to prove already got a worldwide fanbase and dont need shameless promotion these guys are one of the nicest people you could meet and will travel a long way to meet these honest hardworking guys again..

mickeblue

:laugh: Hey Beatwave, how many screen names do you have to make up??? No one here is that stupid!

att "drunk" whats your problem what have we ever done for you to try to ruin our post do you get a buzz by this whos the next person to slag off.

for a start i havent got any other names i only know mickey blue in person and dont keep clicking post for promotion.

all we are trying to do is try and get djs to play our music in clubs as we alredy have made our mark on the internet but want to take our music further.

please give us a break and lets start again on the right foot you never know you might need our help sometime in the future.

ps

i tryed to send this as a private message but you wont accept it.

cheers

beatwavecr

www.mp3.com/beat_wave_cr

Originally posted by beatwavecr

att "drunk" whats your problem what have we ever done for you to try to ruin our post do you get a buzz by this whos the next person to slag off.

for a start i havent got any other names i only know mickey blue in person and dont keep clicking post for promotion.

all we are trying to do is try and get djs to play our music in clubs as we alredy have made our mark on the internet but want to take our music further.

please give us a break and lets start again on the right foot you never know you might need our help sometime in the future.

ps

i tryed to send this as a private message but you wont accept it.

cheers

beatwavecr

www.mp3.com/beat_wave_cr

No problem here. Just saying there's no need to resort to multiple screen names and bumping up the thread views to promote your music. If it's that good, you don't have to resort to such lame tactics.

I doubt I'll be needing your help in the future. I'm in the top 5% of income earners.

Cheers mate. ;)