Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What is good about the factory?

funkmastagbag

Originally posted by funkmastagbag

I have been there once and the music sucked. Now my friends are making me go to the S&M party next weekend. Does anyone know if that is a good theme night to go to ? Or can you guys talk my friends outta goin ?:blown:

its the best after hours sat night party there is... and by saying hte music sux, you have no taste in music or dont know how it goes

I def. agree with BG, Sometimes its just awful. But he makes it up to you with Some SICK SICK Tracks, Sampling etc...

Its weird, when i sit and think about it, i seem to forget the crappiness ive heard and focus on the high points where he just makes you shake your head and say...."Damn..."

The S&M party. Im very very very hesistant on going, but i know i most likely will be. Its gonna be Wayyyy too packed. Im not even going to bother going b4 10am. Ill probably arrive around 11ish (like i did at the Underwear Party). And it gets Awfully HOT in there. Factory was the first club to ever make my SOCKS wet...lol...gotta love it.

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

Drugs, drugs, drugs. Did i mention Drugs?

:D :D :D

There are drugs in every club. I love how people single out SF. Unfortunately I have been to the Jersey clubs because I live here and I see plenty of drug use, not as much as SF but enough. And my opinion of JP is when he is on nobody can touch him but it's a matter of catching him on a good night which now and days aren't too often. If he is anywhere near as good as last year or even the year before you won't be disappointed. He usually turns it out for the S & M.

Originally posted by antm28

There are drugs in every club. I love how people single out SF. Unfortunately I have been to the Jersey clubs because I live here and I see plenty of drug use, not as much as SF but enough. And my opinion of JP is when he is on nobody can touch him but it's a matter of catching him on a good night which now and days aren't too often. If he is anywhere near as good as last year or even the year before you won't be disappointed. He usually turns it out for the S & M.

you mean you saw people with drugs at Surf and Tempts??? noooooooooo way!!!!!!!!!!

Ive seen more people carried out of Tempts in my 4 times there than i have out of SF....drugs are everywhere and thats that...its even worse at NJ clubs cause people are mixing everything with alcohol

BG

Originally posted by ibclubbin

you mean you saw people with drugs at Surf and Tempts??? noooooooooo way!!!!!!!!!!

Ive seen more people carried out of Tempts in my 4 times there than i have out of SF....drugs are everywhere and thats that...its even worse at NJ clubs cause people are mixing everything with alcohol

BG

Well if I had to listen to that music all summer long at Surf and Temps I guess I can't blame them.

Whats good about Factory?

If you like to get banged up, Factory is the place for you!

I'd say the girls........ yes there are def some hot girls running around in that place wearing next to nothing but if they turned the lights on, you'd see a lot of the girls in there could work in a haunted house!

The music.......... like anyone else, Jonathan certainly has off nights but when he is on, the music is absolutely bangin! Personally I feel the current vibe at the Factory will never match years past! You have to give Jonathan credit for filling up the place week and week, year after year... one of New York's longest running parties! People come from surrounding cities like Boston every weekend.

Security.......... simply said, its nothing like the assholes at Exit!

Factory Fridays should turn to International talent........ cuz I'll never go to Exit to hear anyone spin, that played out commercial crackhouse and their shitty attitude will never ever get another $1.00 from me and hasn't in several years!

Originally posted by antm28

Calm down. I guess I should have putten a ;) after what I wrote. I was being sarcastic. I know SF has just as much drugs as most other clubs in NYC/Jersey. I didnt mean to single out SF. I used to love it there. I guess I am getting too old but I will make me return soon.

THANK YOU FOR UR INPUT BMW4JAY UR NAME SHOULD BE BOYAMIGAY. ANYWAY, I JUST WANTED TO KNOW ABOUT THE S&M PARTY. I APPRECIATE IT IBCLUBBIN WITH THE HONESTY. AND IF YOU GO TO A BAR IN A RURAL TOWN, U CAN FIND DRUGS. THEY ARE EVERYWHERE AND HALF OF THE PROFESSIONAL WORLD CONSUMES THEM. PROFESSIONAL WORLD ='s DOCTORS, LAWYERS, BANKERS, COPS, CONGRESS USES DRUGS FOR CHRIST SAKE. SO IF DRUGS ARE BAD......... THEN WHY IS EVERYBODY DOING THEM !!!!!!!

AND NJDINO THANKS BRO IM A MANGLING MESS WHEN I GO OUT, SO I GUESS IT WILL JUST BE ANOTHER MANGLED NIGHT !!!!