Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What does Islam say about Terrorism

sassa

Originally posted by bigmahs

Genocide???? How is removing a regime that is threat to the whole world especially the U.S genocide. Look the U.S. is the most powerful nation in the world and the clinton administaration left us looking weak so I say let's flex this muscle let's show our leaning forward attitude let's bring it to them before they hurt us. Tony what do you think of the Iraqi intelligence officer meeting with Al Qaeda on two occasions prior to Sept 11th????

Americans have to change or dilute their freedom because we decided to become defensive when actually premptive strike is the only way to cut this cancer out that pollutes HUMAN civilization. -bigmahs

that statement about cleaning humanity sounds like the reasoning behind genocide to me, almost exactly what hitler was saying. who has the right to decide which people are "cancer" to humanity. whats next, old people, sick people, prisoners, will they be considered cancers too, maybe we should kill homosexuals too, in fact were all in on this leftist scheme to overthrow the govt, you just dont know about it yet.

igloo, only once have you seriously addressed an issue with me. im always willing to listen to the other sides argument without getting upset or making criticizing remarks, unlike yourself. if you or anyone else want to "debate" the issues, im more than glad too, see i dont take it personally, its just an issue. youd probably kill someone over the abortion issue too huh igloo.

Originally posted by t0nythelover

that statement about cleaning humanity sounds like the reasoning behind genocide to me, almost exactly what hitler was saying. who has the right to decide which people are "cancer" to humanity. whats next, old people, sick people, prisoners, will they be considered cancers too, maybe we should kill homosexuals too, in fact were all in on this leftist scheme to overthrow the govt, you just dont know about it yet.

Tony,You are getting side tracked why is everything a discrimination thing. The cancer I was refering to was Bin Laden's henchmen.. I was refering to the TERRORIST group that destroyed the FUCKING TWIN TOWERS. I swear it really amazes me how people can overlook that matter at hand WE ARE UNDER ATTACK by people who want to kill me you and your family. This little fantasy land of how the big bad american gov't is so currupt and bad is a farse. You better be praying they do their job and protect because these guy's aint kidding there pissed and won't quit till you are ashes. Rumsi and the boy's have to bring it to them and prove to the rest of the world that we call the shot's and not just a body guard at everyones beck and call when the shit hit's the fan. I almost can't wait till they level the Eifel tower and see what Jacques reaction to that.

I hate the fucking french

:mad:

Originally posted by bigmahs

Tony,You are getting side tracked why is everything a discrimination thing. The cancer I was refering to was Bin Laden's henchmen.. I was refering to the TERRORIST group that destroyed the FUCKING TWIN TOWERS. I swear it really amazes me how people can overlook that matter at hand WE ARE UNDER ATTACK by people who want to kill me you and your family. This little fantasy land of how the big bad american gov't is so currupt and bad is a farse. You better be praying they do their job and protect because these guy's aint kidding there pissed and won't quit till you are ashes. Rumsi and the boy's have to bring it to them and prove to the rest of the world that we call the shot's and not just a body guard at everyones beck and call when the shit hit's the fan. I almost can't wait till they level the Eifel tower and see what Jacques reaction to that.

I hate the fucking french

:mad:

i think you just dont get my point, what im trying to say is that no one, not you, not the govt, no one has the right to decide a group of people should be "cleansed" from the human race, thats a totally different thing than going after the people who are responsible for 9/11. your the one living in the fantasy land, your caught up in the u.s. propoganda machine, and everyone knows that during war theres always propoganda. The u.s. calling the shots is what got us into this mess. we really dont call the shots, in fact most of europe and the rest of the world thinks the us is a joke now or just doesnt respect the bush administration because he acts like a child. bush cant read or speak properly when he makes public appearences, he doesnt give proper reasons for doing what he does, hell he even choked on a pretzel passed out and bruised his face by falling down. is this the guy who you want to be the commander in chief of the most powerful military in the world? someone who doesnt even know how to eat a damn pretzel? if your truly american youll know that power of govt comes from the people, by the people, and for the people, and there will never ever be any situation in which the right thing to do is take away peoples rights. that goes against everything the u.s. stands for.

as for tracking down al-qaueda(spelling) i have no problems with the job thier doing except for the torture part.

i think you just dont get my point, what im trying to say is that no one, not you, not the govt, no one has the right to decide a group of people should be "cleansed" from the human race, thats a totally different thing than going after the people who are responsible for 9/11. your the one living in the fantasy land, your caught up in the u.s. propoganda machine, and everyone knows that during war theres always propoganda. The u.s. calling the shots is what got us into this mess. we really dont call the shots, in fact most of europe and the rest of the world thinks the us is a joke now or just doesnt respect the bush administration because he acts like a child. bush cant read or speak properly when he makes public appearences, he doesnt give proper reasons for doing what he does, hell he even choked on a pretzel passed out and bruised his face by falling down. is this the guy who you want to be the commander in chief of the most powerful military in the world? someone who doesnt even know how to eat a damn pretzel? if your truly american youll know that power of govt comes from the people, by the people, and for the people, and there will never ever be any situation in which the right thing to do is take away peoples rights. that goes against everything the u.s. stands for.

as for tracking down al-qaueda(spelling) i have no problems with the job thier doing except for the torture part.

It is amazing how FULL OF SHIT you are.....not only are you flat-out dumb, but you are an asshole ....

stop blowing hot air and get yourself an education......

ps...this "propoganda" you speak of- ever think that you have fallen under the spell of another force's propoganda??

WARNING***WARNING*****WARNING*****

Imbecile Alert......this is not a drill....I repeat, this is not a drill

The cutiing out of cancer again was for Alqeda and I agree no one has the right to cleanse a particular race. The pretzel thing

C'mon a man can't a guy choke on a pretzel with out being critisized but it's okay to have your nob slobbed in the oval office while the Same Bin Ladeb character was blowing up U.S. embassies. Tony howm is going after a regime that has a proven track record of being a global threat and Protecting the American people taking away human rights???

Tony we are talking about our gov't taking it to the enemy before they attempt to attack us.

And tony you never answered my question Did we have the right to attack bin laden on Sept 10th? if so the same apply's to

Sadam Hussein and Iraq....

I guess you prefer Al Gore, a man, who along with Bill Clinton sold us out to China by allowing them access to missile technology they never had (which is a FACT, not an accusation). As a result, China has missile and satellite capabilities that it never had before and could potentially strike every inch of American soil with an nuclear ICBM.

Ronald Reagan was almost impeached for shipping anti-tank weapons to Iran, while Clinton and Gore gets a pass for rescuing companies that gave the greatest tyranny on Earth an improved capacity to burn to ashes the cities of their own country.

Hmmm, a guy who can't eat a pretzel, or a couple of traitors, one of whom was getting head from an intern while he was commanding members of my family in Kosovo? I think I know who I'd go with.

The Bush is stupid line is kinda old already; they said the same thing about Reagan and he was one of the greatest Presidents ever. Ironically, Jimmy Carter was one of the smartest Presidents we've ever had, and he was a total failure as the President. Even though I didn't vote for him, I think Bush is doing a great job.

You think Bush makes a mockery of this country? Do you know what a laughing stock this country was when the Lewinsky scandal broke? In Russia they were even making Clinton and Lewinsky dolls and cartoons. Now that's a mockery.

By the way, I'm not a republican.

Originally posted by £ddie

I guess you prefer Al Gore, a man, who along with Bill Clinton sold us out to China by allowing them access to missile technology they never had (which is a FACT, not an accusation). As a result, China has missile and satellite capabilities that it never had before and could potentially strike every inch of American soil with an nuclear ICBM.

Ronald Reagan was almost impeached for shipping anti-tank weapons to Iran, while Clinton and Gore gets a pass for rescuing companies that gave the greatest tyranny on Earth an improved capacity to burn to ashes the cities of their own country.

Hmmm, a guy who can't eat a pretzel, or a couple of traitors, one of whom was getting head from an intern while he was commanding members of my family in Kosovo? I think I know who I'd go with.

The Bush is stupid line is kinda old already; they said the same thing about Reagan and he was one of the greatest Presidents ever. Ironically, Jimmy Carter was one of the smartest Presidents we've ever had, and he was a total failure as the President. Even though I didn't vote for him, I think Bush is doing a great job.

You think Bush makes a mockery of this country? Do you know what a laughing stock this country was when the Lewinsky scandal broke? In Russia they were even making Clinton and Lewinsky dolls and cartoons. Now that's a mockery.

Good post!

Originally posted by £ddie

Well done!!

Originally posted by igloo

It is amazing how FULL OF SHIT you are.....not only are you flat-out dumb, but you are an asshole ....

stop blowing hot air and get yourself an education......

ps...this "propoganda" you speak of- ever think that you have fallen under the spell of another force's propoganda??

Well igloo, in all honesty, do you truely believe that everything you hear on the news and read in the papers is the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth. I'm sure you don't, almost no one does. The media in this country turn things upside down, inside out, and puts a pretty face on it before it's ever presented to our eyes for viewing. The truth is hard to come by nowadays.