Clubplanet Nightlife Community

a FIRST GREEK SERVICE

elleen

For all you back door men . Me and my daughters offer the best greek in Philadelphia . We have two incall now. One at 3613 Essex lane . The other at 3703 Morrell Ave ,3412 F Street and 1964 brills . Walkins welcome. Are ads in the Philadelphia Weekly. Much cleaner then this one. Are rates $$$ an hour .The best deal around for a mother and daughter combo. Everything included no extras . We do it all scat,watersport,bottlein,fistin,greek,necrolove,axxmals, and hardcore leather . Maybe you been with me my daughters Rachel (aka) Bianica and Amy (aka) Cali.They had incall call the Jensen Spa on South Street. After greek with me I love to clean the corn off. Rachel star in a film call No Greek Tonight My H-rriods Are Actup . She a big star down south. She star in 24 films all together. She loves to be scat on . It makes her so hot . Amy only has two films the big one is call Cali meets Mexico. Her favorite is Greek Bottlein, so bring the biggest bottle of wine you can fine. Teach her lesson. My claim to fame will be the BBGreek 500 in less then 24hrs. My nickname in school was cxx dumpster. Fifth call of day gets free bbgreek . We can be reach at 2155010440. Eileen or my daughters. Tell are phone bitch you scream for ilrene.