Clubplanet Nightlife Community

girls AND guys: how loud are you in bed?

weyes

vote along w/gender-how loud are you in bed?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. vote along w/gender-how loud are you in bed?

• i'm a girl / i wake up the neighborhood
    • i'm a girl / must have the house to ourselves
    • i'm a girl / sweet somethings
    • i'm a girl / silent screams
    • i'm a guy / i wake up the neighborhood
    • i'm a guy / must have the house to ourselves
    • i'm a guy / sweet somethings
    • i'm a guy / silent screams

this discussion has come up over the years with friends, and it still interests me. the consensus so far has been that, in general, a man knows he's good in bed if he can make the ladies scream ;) . and guys i've spoken to say that that's what they aim for. and, of course, we all know the scene in "when harry met sally..." and then girls have the discussion with each other of: have you ever faked it, or would you ever? and it seems, as well, that, in the circles in which i've travelled, at least, it's not macho for a guy to be loud in bed. but i figure that, if most girls are naturally loud when they're having a good time, wouldn't guys be, if they weren't taught to hold it all back?

a former female roommate of mine from germany says that the part about guys being quiet is definitely not true over there. her boyfriend is certainly a screamer :D . if tastey answers this thread, i'll actually read what he has to say, out of curiosity (jk :D ).

anyway, what are your thoughts? and vote according to your noise level and gender so that we get accurate results, please :aright: .

some guys never say a single word in bed! what's up with that? then there's others who talk dirty or say sweet things......

as for loudness, it varies, depending on the guy and where we are......i don't think we wake up the entire neighborhood but the neighbors above & below are privy to some choice sounds.

one night i woke up in the middle of the night, out of a dead sleep, and with ear plugs in my ears, and damn! the girl downstairs was getting it good......the whole building was shaking, i'm not kidding. it was amazing!!!

Originally posted by shugabooga

one night i woke up in the middle of the night, out of a dead sleep, and with ear plugs in my ears, and damn! the girl downstairs was getting it good......the whole building was shaking, i'm not kidding. it was amazing!!!

NIIICE! :aright: I often wonder what my neighbors are able to hear...

Originally posted by shugabooga

i don't think we wake up the entire neighborhood but the neighbors above & below are privy to some choice sounds.

that counts as the first choice, 'cause it's some of the neighbors and not just people in your house. sorry, it wasn't that clear :) .

and really, ou812, did you think i was gonna answer my own poll first :laugh: ? the only thing louder than me in bed is the sound system at the mayan (sorry for the l.a. reference, but i'm sure you get the idea ;) ) :eek::laugh2: .

Guest jroo

i use my mouth for other things! sometimes i can get loud though. it all depends. my god i love it when my girl is loud though. sometimes it totally rattles me, like right when i think i can go a lot longer, she'll start scream and moaning and thats all she wrote! :D

:D just thinking about it!!

Originally posted by jroo

i use my mouth for other things! sometimes i can get loud though. it all depends. my god i love it when my girl is loud though. sometimes it totally rattles me, like right when i think i can go a lot longer, she'll start scream and moaning and thats all she wrote! :D

but even if you're using your mouth for "other things" you can still let out some sexy moans..........one time this guy was going down on me and moaning like crazy...........the vibrations he created from moaning were exquisite, and hearing him moan turned me on even more.......guys, i highly recommend that next time you're going down on your girl, spice things up with a some moaning, the louder the better........

Originally posted by joeg

now THIS is a fuckboard topic... nice job weyes!! :aright:

thank you so much! and i'm so glad that people are voting; it's interesting to see that, so far, there are no silent girls and no male screamers scream.gif .

so, are all you quiet guys saying that you really just are that way, and that you're not holding anything back?

when my boyfriend was in college, we were having sex in his dorm room and were totally embarassed!!! we were in "love" and having sex. i'm an expressive person when i'm in bed. i want satisfy my man. anyway, when it was all said and done we opened the dorm room door to leave when, 15-20 guys were out in the hallway listening from the hall. they proceeded to clap when my boyfriend walked out!!! needless to say it was a all guys floor so when word got around we got fined $200 for a disruption as they called it!!!:rolleyes: