Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DEKOthenewSPOT

Place was fucking nuts! Denny sounded very good nice mixes. Loved the comedy show of so many people thinking they where hot shit and not interacting with anyone else LOL funny. I swear I never been so drunk! I Great seeing cp'rs Big shout out to the fat chicks at wawa haha fucken crack heads

Loved the lights on the building outside awesome idea.

Great party serge how you going to top this one? :D

Originally posted by slowdancen

[Great party serge how you going to top this one? :D

The Answer is you dont. You keep the party as consistent every week. Yes, there is always room for improvement but the night itself was perfect. This party will only get better with even more better looking people now that people are starting to hype it up. I dont think anyone realizes how good looking the people are in NJ. North Jersey clubs get a lot of North Jersey good looking people. Central Jersey clubs get the hot central Jersey crowd. DEKO is the combination. We have bartenders, promoters, bouncers, etc from both North Jersey and Central Jersey to make the perfect combination. New Jersey club goers make NYC clubs that is why there is so much emphasis put to hire promoters from NJ. If we can keep our people in NJ every week, we will have nights like DEKO on Saturdays. Well I hope I see everyone again next Saturday. Also, I want to thank my team for the great effort they put forth this week.