Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who was at ARC for Jimmy Van M. and Lee Burridge?

I was there from 2 till closin ... we didnt expect the party to get as good as it did... the place was very roomy so we werent knockin heads like usual... started out really soft and the crowd was into that and all but not me and my friends ... then Lee Burridge came on for one track at about 3:30 and pumped everyone up and then Jimmy Van M. came back with some slow track ... at this point we were about to leave cuz it was really boring and my boy said lets stay for another half hour... it was like that till about 4:45-5:00 am and then i dont know what happened... i was standin in front of the dj booth yellin to Lee Burridge go harder and harder tryin to pump everyone up ... the next thing u know its like they hit it up into high gear and were goin back and forth record for record and shit was just non-stop caos from that point on ... other than the lights comin on at about 8:15 am and seein everybodies faces it was time to get outta there but all in all was a good night ... cant forget to give a shout out to yvonne glad to see ya there ... and all the other peeps that we usually roll with in that place... kinda dissappointed that there werent as many people there that should have been but it was still a worth while night .. and the after party was even better .. another story tho ... c ya all next weekend or the week after for Danny Howells