Clubplanet Nightlife Community

sex on k

echostar

K is not a sex drug. Maybe you misunderstood the term K-Hole. :)

It is an anestetic and lessens sensations (to the point of being numb).... so, unless you are 18yrs old and like that kid in American Pie. Well you get the idea.

but I guess a bump or so would be OK, but just save your K, if you ask me.

if ur really banged up on K.....dont have sex lol...once this girl was giving me head...i was only like 3/4 of the way hard and i didnt feel much sensation....it got so boring i told her 2 stop after a half hour.....then the next time i hung out with her it was even funnier....i was REALLY k'ed up...and...i could not get IT UP....i didnt explain why 2 her...i just kinda tried 2 make it seem like it was her fault...lol....i dont think she likes me anymore :laugh:

Originally posted by billyfromboston

if ur really banged up on K.....dont have sex lol...once this girl was giving me head...i was only like 3/4 of the way hard and i didnt feel much sensation....it got so boring i told her 2 stop after a half hour.....then the next time i hung out with her it was even funnier....i was REALLY k'ed up...and...i could not get IT UP....i didnt explain why 2 her...i just kinda tried 2 make it seem like it was her fault...lol....i dont think she likes me anymore :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

UMMMMMMM SHE COULDN'T TELL YOU WERE K'D THE FUCK OUT???:screwy::laugh:

Lola:D

Originally posted by Blhurr

I went swimming naked on K not too long ago. I can see where having some slow deliberate sex would be very nice.

For your own good, never ever go swimming or near water on K!!

Somebody posted an article on one of these boards that said that there have been a lot of drowning deaths b/c of this.

As rediclous as this may sound to those who aren't familiar with the drug, when you're all f'ed up or in a hole, you start seeing/thinking crazy things and your perception of reality is shot.

People end up thinking they can breathe under water or hell, maybe that its not water at all for that matter, try to breath but intake water, and drown.

We've all been banged up in a club and thought we saw spaceships, or bigfoot, or perhaps a little brown dog wearing a red coat that asks you for directions to McDonalds.

You don't need to start thinking your Aquaman.....

Have Fun :) BE SAFE!!

Originally posted by bionic

We've all been banged up in a club and thought we saw spaceships, or bigfoot, or perhaps a little brown dog wearing a red coat that asks you for directions to McDonalds.

I dunno know about you guys, but I always see BIRDS. Like birds on people's heads. I've seen people's heads turn into birds heads with beaks and shit. Pretty damn kewl to me.

Crazyness....:D

Lola:screwy: