Clubplanet Nightlife Community

this thurs Anthony Nero & Jess's b day party

anthonyn

Yo ant, jess, well ant i already said happy birthday to you, but jess happy birthday and i will be there thurs night, see ya later and again happy birthday jess !!!!!!!!! Everyone else better come out and support them , ants always putting on a great night where ever he spins and jess is the nicest person u can meet, so its def worth coming out for them...Better Be there everyone!!!

hey guys hope you all can come on thurs.... its my 21st!!!!!!!!!!!! we will partyyyyyyyyy.... gabby, bill, ant, george, j-nice, wilke, john, and the rest of the crew......... YOU GUYS BETTER SHOW UP!!! thanks dana....;) Billy ditto you are the BEST ..... it will be a great time... thanks nero for makin this a most memorable bday......:party::beer::bootysha:

Happy Birthday Jess!!!!!! Finally 21 ... i've got a month to go ... and ant happy b day again ... can't wait to get together with the whole crew ... it's gonna be a great time ... see you all then ... and jess i love you gurl ... happy 21st ... xoxo ... j :balloon: :balloon: :balloon:

sowwy ant. i have it in my planner that its the 1st. i was just guessing it was the 2nd. i was pretty damn close. and you should feel privileged that you got into my book!! :laugh: im just playin. u know the deal so i prob wont be there. so have a shot or two or ten for me. lata!

lov

d;)

THIS WEEK STARTS OUT NEW PARTY WITH A LIVE PERFORMANCE BY D ROBERTS SINGING THE JOURNEY REMIX OF "SEPERATE WAYS" AND COMING OCT 5th "AMBER" IN CONCERT WITH A KTU LIVE BROADCAST. BE SURE AND JOIN US EVERY SAT AS WE KICK OFF THE FALL WITH A STAR STUDDED LINEUP AND AN OPTIONAL TOP SHELF OPEN BAR every sat THAT INCLUDES ADDMISSION FROM 9-12 for $20.

I WILL BE MANNING THE DECK STILL 3ISH

:dj::nopity::party::otopic:

A NERO

i think im the last one to know about all this partyin but i think we celebrated ants birthday the right way on the 1st .. lol ... great time wasnt it guys and jess... i know i had a good time... anyways ill be there for the big party and at tribecca's so ill see ya all there... happy birthday ant and jess... see ya tomorrow night