Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Temptatations and Merge!

mahdi

It's funny, but everytime I ask this questions, I seem to get a smart-ass answer. I obviously need the info if not for now for later, doesn't matter. Could someone answer who doesn't have a smart-ass answer. By the way, I fucking live on the shore I know who's here thanks.

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by mahdi

It's funny, but everytime I ask this questions, I seem to get a smart-ass answer. I obviously need the info if not for now for later, doesn't matter. Could someone answer who doesn't have a smart-ass answer. By the way, I fucking live on the shore I know who's here thanks.

call XS and ask for Mark or keith

Or at temps ask for joel...

Guest saleen351

I look em up. By the way how is Joe doing?

he is doing good, he has the second highest score on the civil service exam so hopefully he gets a Jackson Cop position...

so u must be an inbreed too MAHI-MAHI:laugh:

Hey!

We have Jason Ojeada this Sat next week is Mark Amatucci and the next week is Manny the Greek. Bartenders and management we do our own promotions. You can pm me and I'll put you on my list. Me and Cody work the same bar @ Xs in the winter and I work @ Temps in the summer....Hope to see ya!