Clubplanet Nightlife Community

skiny,med,thick girls whats sexy

sexybigirlnyc

Originally posted by sexybigirlnyc

skiny,med,thick,big,fat girls what is sexy 2 most men

well im pretty bored so i weanna make a subject 2 chat about so whats ur ans on this

Toned is the way to go!!:drool:

Otherwise it would be skinny although not bone skinny, yuk! Med, maybe. Depends on how nice the face looks. :)

Anything bigger is a no no. (why are all the bigger girls always after me? why? lol)

r u a big guy n well med is good like size 5 is nice n about time some 1 ans me lol

Depends what you mean by big guy? :D

I'm not tall (5'6") (at least I'm taller than most of the guys in D'Jais :) ), although i have a large build and putting on muscle constantly, heh, god, I'm such a gym rat.

Oh size 5 is excellent, I would consider that thin in my book.

If you mean the other big ;) , It's all good! :D:hump:

then what is med 2 u size 7 thats reg size i think

Yeah, med would start at 7 and it would depend on the body type of the woman as to how good they looked. I mean some "amazonian" girls look hot and they are like what? size 9 or 10 but still med.

yea true i think what eva a girl size is if there pretty n nice then there hot but if there bones n i realy dont like that but what is thick 2 u

Thick would be flabby stomach, too much fat on the arms or legs. Even too much fat in the bootie. Never liked big bootie (fatty), now bubble bootie (muscle), oh my what a turn on!:grin3::letsgo:

yea i like big butts but 1s that jiggel alot n i love tits so u work out alot n where r u from im in queens

I'm in East Windsor, NJ (near Princeton). I used to live in queens (Woodside) a long time ago. I do go clubbing in NYC sometimes ( when i can get the guys and girls to go), always ends up an all nighter until we get home at around 2PM, heh. I lookin forward to going to the Roxy, SF and Spa sometime in the near future. I can only take Exit so many times. :tongue:

dammm now ya c y i fuck with u cause ya cant stop fucken with me n u know something if u cant understand this post then ya must b realy stupid it ant my fault u cant read

on the real ya dumm if u dont like this post r dont understand it then get out stop reading it low life fuckers also i ant got time 4 these games ya chicken head n gay homo people always play so stop ur bull shit grow up just cause ur dick is the size of a 1 year old doesent mean u sould act like one

dammm now ya c y i fuck with u cause ya cant stop fucken with me n u know something if u cant understand this post then ya must b realy stupid it ant my fault u cant read

on the real ya dumm if u dont like this post r dont understand it then get out stop reading it low life fuckers also i ant got time 4 these games ya chicken head n gay homo people always play so stop ur bull shit grow up just cause ur dick is the size of a 1 year old doesent mean u sould act like one

:

You ant got time 4 these games? oh you mean ain't, the word that people stop using when they are 8.(ME READ GOOD, YOU NO WRITE GOOD)

size 7 average???

i dunno but i wear a 2 and if i went over a 5 i wouldnt know what to do with myself. i love being small.

:laugh:

Originally posted by somebitch

sorry quoted the wrong thing.

but on an aside...

what is wrong with this girl?? acting like we can't read because we can't decipher her jumbled, desperate & pathetic attempt to be understood.

take a writing class girl. :laugh::blown:

Didn't you know? If you can't decipher jibberish then you can't read... at least not in the trailor park community that she lives in.

look a lil hoe poped in the room go suck a dick chicken n u wanna put a gun up then ight come put it 2 my head we will c who would get shot yo bitch dont fuck with people u dont know cause 4 damm shure u dont wanna get 2 know me if u know whats good 4 u n ur sn should b some lil hoe not some bitch on the real go back 2 ur corner n sell that ass just like ur mother thought u

n 4 the lil homo like i said if u dont like the way i right then b out old man n 2 the guy with the complex about this lil dick u know they have pumps 4 that ?? ya all dumm on the real if ya thing there is something with the way i talk r wright then ya dident grow up in the city so stay up state ya dumm ass tricks

some bitch go make that money for ur 5 kids go back 2 the coner u hooker

look a lil hoe poped in the room go suck a dick chicken n u wanna put a gun up then ight come put it 2 my head we will c who would get shot yo bitch dont fuck with people u dont know cause 4 damm shure u dont wanna get 2 know me if u know whats good 4 u n ur sn should b some lil hoe not some bitch on the real go back 2 ur corner n sell that ass just like ur mother thought u

n 4 the lil homo like i said if u dont like the way i right then b out old man n 2 the guy with the complex about this lil dick u know they have pumps 4 that ?? ya all dumm on the real if ya thing there is something with the way i talk r wright then ya dident grow up in the city so stay up state ya dumm ass tricks

It has nothing to do with growing up in the city, it has to do with growing up in a country where ENGLISH is the official language.

i think i'll exercise the power of the ignore feature. i really dont give a shit what this girl has to say + ive seen her pic and she may be bi but she aint cute, shes jus a ch1cken h34d tr1ck azz h0e with an 0versized b00tie, call me a bitch but she aint got nothin to offer me.

btw, who told you about my kids?? :laugh:

realy some lil hoe !!!!!!! u shure im ugly yea ight bitch u wish thats y every 1 was on my shit n no 1 was on urs n c u remember my face cause im just so damm cute u wish u could b like me u chicken now go back on ur coner u chicken, and no guy could think a girl that has hazel green eyes long blond hair cute nose cute face, lip, nose, tounge ring n nice firm ass n 5'6 n 125 is ugly so hunny dont hate ight fat girl c this post is about skinny,med,thick r fat girls n im seeing a dumd fat bitch with 5 kid up here talking shit so some lil hoe shut ur face ight stay shut oo thats right i put u in ur place lil dog so lay down n shutup n get that money stay on that coner well i drive by u in my red 2000 mustang haha u broke chicken u dream of the shit i have so get a life u hoe

:blown:

n u dumd ass fag i grew up in queens born n raised so dont hate that im 1st class n u ant shit so move on